3.Lunch with Rathores

Adhisha’s pov

As usual I woke up early in the morning but today I didn’t eat with my family . As I want to reach hospital soon because of a scheduled surgery but before entering OT I got call from my beloved fiancé it showed ‘Veer💖…’ calling I just stood as fool as it felt like dream but as soon as I remembered it is not a dream I quickly attended it . I was in my doctor coat when he called me .His family invited me for lunch I am little sad that he didn’t invited me but I am also happy that my soon to be mother-in-law liked me . As I told about my situation he told me he will pick me up and then I cut the call as I need to enter in OT .

 As I told about my situation he told me he will pick me up and then I cut the call as I need to enter in OT

Abhiveer’s pov

Did my brother just tease me for calling my fiancée by a nickname he said “Oh bro I see you are calling babhi by a nickname” everyone laughed but I said “She is going to be my wife , do you have any problem with me calling her by a nickname , I think she likes it she never said don’t call me that I like to call her like that” . My mother just pinched my cheek and said “Oh my dear you are so cute” I just gave her a smile and finished my breakfast . I could see that the bua is getting furious I wish she would go before my Adhi arrives but I know that she will not instead she will bring that Kriti here as I expected Kriti entered to our house with the annoying sound of her steps .She tried to go to my room . But my sister didn’t allowed it . I never allowed anyone to enter my room even my mom don’t come here instead she will come to my office room .

As it was noon I went to pick Adhi . I saw her in a pink dress waiting for me .

I stopped my car infront of her but she didn’t enter as she don’t know who is in it because she didn’t looked through the glass

I stopped my car infront of her but she didn’t enter as she don’t know who is in it because she didn’t looked through the glass . I lowered the window and signalled her to get in the car she entered the car with a beautiful smile on her face . “How did the surgery go” I asked “Oh he is out of danger due to the timely treatment” she replied “That’s great” she said . After a little silence she broke it she said that she need to buy some bakery “Shall I buy it for you” I asked her but she said “No, I won’t let you buy it when I am buying this for my soon to be in laws and don’t stop me from buying I am really stubborn I won’t move from here until I get what I want”. Her reply just made me smile. She didn’t even allow me to enter the shop I sat in the car waiting for her after not so long she came with two big bags . I looked her in a horror but she just told me “Harshad told me that your borthers and sister like bakery too much and as their soon to be bhabhi I should be like by them I want them as my friends” I smiled and said “They already love you so much you don’t need to take efforts”.

We reached home after 20 minutes she didn’t allow me to hold bags but I am afraid about mom’s scold now. When we were entering the hall I saw Kriti coming towards me to hug me but she was stopped by Adhi . She said Ï don’t want you to take it wrong but I don’t like sharing when it comes to my man” she looked at me and whispered “Aditya told about her” I just gave her a smile . When she entered the house everyone was so happy she gave both covers to Kriri and told her to hold it until she takes them . I could see bua her children her husband and Kriti burning in anger . She took blessing from dadu dadi mom papa chacu chachi , the gave her blessing and hugged her when she went to bua and fufa (bua’s hus) Bua ignored her by saying Kriti is far better that Adhi which made me angry. I clenched my jaw and told “For your kind information bua ji I don’t want your opinion in my marriage I have a mother to take care about it and don’t you dare to say she is not perfect for me it is insulting her and insulting her means insulting the future queen do you know the punishment for insulting my queen you will be beheaded so next time be careful with your words and I respect you as my guest my respect will be over if once again you say anything about her if it happens again I will make sure that you will be on streets” When bua was to say anything more she was cut by dadu he said “I am on his side you shouldn’t insult my daughter in law like that”. Then the servant just came and said  “Food is ready your highness please come” . We all went there to eat food . Kriti gave both covers to servant which she took to kitchen . And then at the speed of light Aditya Aditi Arnav and Arunima came and hugged Adhi tightly she hugged them back and told them about the items she brought  .They hugged her even more .

She was astonished by seeing the dining table .

I held the chair for her to sit which was a gesture for my brothers and sisters to tease me

I held the chair for her to sit which was a gesture for my brothers and sisters to tease me . But I felt that she was a little nervous . So I took biriyani and asked if she want she looked at me before nodding . Taking it as a yes I served her the food after finishing food she talked with my family for some time . Suddenly making everyone surprise I asked her “Will you go to an evening date with me today” She just blushed and nodded yes . After sometimes at 3:30 we left from home and too a seat in car ………..

----------------

They are going on a date …..