Superheroes

The next morning, the slaves were forced to work and build the temple with construction. One wrong move and they get whipped. Prince Adrien was still being taught by his father's assistant to read the hieroglyphs and their history on the walls.

"Cleopatra committed suicide with the snake venom that killed her. I get the drill" Adrien said with boredom.

"Yes but after that the Roman Empire briefly claimed our kingdom," The assistant said.

"Until a few of my ancestors claimed it back," Adrien said, wanting this to be over soon.

"Yes, bringing it back to its former glory," The assistant said.

Plagg came into the throne room to be with his master, "Hey my boy" He petted him, "Can I leave now?" He asked.

"Of course," The assistant said.

"Thank you" Adrien finally leaves with his panther, "Finally. Thanks for getting me out of boredom, Plagg"

Plagg nodded and nuzzled his owner's waist.

"Heh, I wish I was like you to have freedom. Big cats are very sacred to their goddess" Adrien said before noticing his ring glowed, "What the?" Adrien saw a paw logo appear. Suddenly the voice of the feline goddess appeared.

"Prince Adrien of Egypt" She spoke out.

"Aaahh!!! Who said that?" Adrien exclaimed.

"It's me, Bastet" Bastet said.

"Oh, mighty goddess!" Adrien quickly bows, "If I can see where you are than hearing your lovely goddess voice"

"I cannot be seen, mortal one. But I can give you instructions in your head" Bastet said.

"Okay then" Adrien nodded.

"The ring gives you the power of bad luck. All you got to say is claws out" Bastet instructed.

"Okay. Claws out?" Adrien suddenly transformed into a cat-themed man.

With a pharaoh-like black crown with cat ears, green cat eyes, a golden shoulder collar, transparent black arms with claws, a black skirt with a long black strip like a cat tail, and his weapon the sais dual swords.

"Wow! I look great!" He checks the bronze mirror.

Plagg was impressed too at whatever really happened to him.

"I feel purrfect," Adrien said.

-

With Marinette, she was overheated in the scorching sun being forced to do all the work or get whipped to death. The guard kept watching her. Unfortunately for her, she collapsed in exhaustion and she couldn't take it anymore nor did her body get enough strength to move.

"Get up! You're not done yet!" The guard raised his whip.

"You know it's very cruel to treat a lady that is exhausted and you stand around doing nothing but whip slaves out of shape" A black cat-themed Egyptian man sliced the whip with his dual swords.

"What the?! Who are you?!" The guard turned.

"I'm the Black Sphinx!" Black Sphinx said.

Marinette weakly wakes up from her exhaustion but then time around her seems to have frozen everyone in place.

"Huh?" She gasped.

"Don't worry, child. It's not permanent. It is I, Khepri, the god of the morning sun" The god said everywhere but his voice was heard.

"Where are you?" Marinette walks away from the frozen guard talking to the frozen cat man.

"Forgive me but I cannot reveal myself in front of a mortal. But you, mortal. Do you want to free your people from the pharaoh's wrath? This is your chance to do it" Khepri said in her head.