God Seth

The gods were getting angry that they witnessed a mortal summoning the evil gods they exiled centuries ago. They hoped for the chosen ones to stop this. The Pharaoh called Set to give him much power like Anubis but much darker to destroy these teenagers that the good gods granted them.

"Set, grant me the power of violence, storms, desert, and disorder!" The Pharaoh raised his arms.

"Then so be it," Set said as smoke surrounded the Pharaoh, "But be warned. There's no going back!" Set warned.

"I have nothing left to lose!" Pharaoh said with rage.

"Then it's time to create chaos!" Set smirked.

The god of the sky and sun witness what his uncle is doing. It wasn't a good sign ever since his uncle killed his father Osiris, "I have to warn the other gods and the two heroes" Horus used his wind powers to teleport over to Alexandria.

-

At Alexandria, Marinette was sneaking at the market to get food. Alya already met a soldier named Nino who was not like any other soldier to follow orders. He was against his boss' orders to keep slaves in check but had to put up the act. Marinette was able to have good luck on her side as she snatched grapes from the market to eat.

"Mmmmmm.... yummy" She loved the taste.

"Move out of the way, losers! Respect my presence or my servants will chop your arms as punishment!" Princess Chloe making her way with her servants.

Marinette hides from her in an alley to not get picked on, "Not that snotty princess"

"Give me that apple, spoiled brat!" Chloe forced her servant to take the apple from a very young child.

"That's mine! Give it back!" The child tried to take it back.

Marinette growled in anger and decided to fight back as Red Scarab, even if it meant getting involved. Taking something from a 7-year-old child is just wrong.

"Spots on!" She transforms and rushes out to confront the princess, "Hey! I'd afford some manners if I were you!" She snatched the apple from her.

"What an utterly ridiculous attire for a loser! Get lost!" Chloe said with rudeness.

"I'm Red Scarab and I bring peace and justice here!" Red Scarab tossed the apple back to the kid.

"Thank you, mighty goddess!" The child bows.

"You're welcome" Red Scarab smiled sweetly.

"How dare you play goddess! Guards, arrest her!" Chloe demanded.

"Not on my watch!" Red Scarab spins her yoyo and strikes at them.

One guard she wraps it around and throws him at two other guards, "If you want to see respect, learn to respect yourself first!" Red Scared glared at the princess.

"Do you know who I am?!" Chloe complained.

"Yes, a heartless princess!" Red Scarab said.

"Meow, what do we have here? Someone has been very selfish to an innocent child" Black Sphinx was in a cat-sitting pose on the rooftop.

"Well, hey there kitty cat" Red Scarab looks up.

"Hey, bugaboo. From what I see is a selfish spoiled princess brat who likes to treat everyone as doormats. I never like selfish brats" Black Sphinx jumps down.

"What the?! A cat guy?!" Chloe backed off in shock.

"You know the rules. Everyone worships cats and scarabs" Black Sphinx extends his claws that he is very serious.