Giant Cobras

The two didn't have time to explain since there was trouble outside the city. They quickly transformed and made their way to see what was going on. They see two giant cobras being ridden by two goddesses that weren't nice. Almost as if they are hunters or servants to Set. They blew their horns to order their rides to get the two heroes.

"Run faster!" Black Sphinx ran with Red Scarab.

"I can't! They are gaining on us!" Red Scarab ran alongside him with the two slithering after them. Black Sphinx carried her bridal style and narrowly avoided one of the giant snake's venom behind an obelisk.

"Shit! It's too dangerous!" Black Sphinx said and they got down into a maze while the snakes were distracted.

"How are we gonna fight them? They'll coil us to death" Red Scarab said.

"We'll improvise," Black Sphinx said.

"How?" Red Scarab asked.

"Try something with your lucky charm," Black Sphinx said.

"Watch out!" Red Scarab moves him with her from giant snakes spitting fire.

"What?! Fire?!" Black Sphinx saw the flames.

"We gotta lure it away from the city!" Red Scarab grabs his wrist to drag and run.

"Snakes sense our body heat! We need something colder than water!" Black Sphinx suggested.

"No, we gotta find its weak spot!" Red Scarab said.

"Like their underbellies? Or to hypnotize them?" Black Sphinx guessed.

Red Scarab observes them and so far it was like riding a horse. Instead, these goddesses are taming them quite well.

"Cats are superior to snakes. But that's just a myth. If we can get to the riders, perhaps we can burn themselves" Red Scarab said.

"I hope you know what to do," Black Sphinx said.

"The obelisk. Cataclysm it as soon as the snake gets closer to here" Red Scarab said.

"Got it, Bugaboo" Black Sphinx nodded.

"Hey! Over here!" Red Scarab lures the giant snakes.

"There she is! Time to burn the bug!" The goddesses urged their snakes to move.

"Come get me, you overgrown worms!" Red Scarab taunts them as she runs.

It got one of them pissed as it slithers towards her, unaware of the trap.

Black Sphinx waited until they were close enough, "A little more, milady. Almost......CATACLYSM!" He touched the obelisk.

Red Scarab moved aside in time as the obelisk collapsed on top of the giant cobras; crushing them to death but not the goddesses.

"Are you okay, Red Scarab?" Black Sphinx searched for her.

"I'm here, Kitty!" Red Scarab cried out.

"That's enough!" The goddess stands 10ft tall to kill these mortals.

"Lucky charm!" Red Scarab summons her charm, "A magic carpet?"

It moved around as it flew, making them get on without question.

"Whoa! Whoa! What is it doing?!" Black Sphinx held on.

"Taking us to a safer spot. Who knows what these two goddesses can do" Red Scarab said.

"They have to be hunters. Servants of an evil god like Set!" Black Sphinx said.

"We don't know how to kill them!" Red Scarab steadies her balance on the flying carpet.