chapter one: Jungkook

Jungkook was in his least favorite class. Gym. The boys would make fun of his body as he wasn't ripped or buff or had any muscle. He was skinny and small. He has a slim waist and dainty fingers. His parents joke saying he has lady fingers which is honestly, true. He had jet black fluffy hair and dark brown eyes. His skin is soft and light but not pale. His lips are naturally pink and form a sort of pout.

Let's get to know him a bit starting from when he was only five.

Jungkook: mommy?

Mrs. Jeon: yes baby?

Jungkook: where is daddy? He told me he'd be home tonight.

Mrs. Jeon: your dad won't be home tonight my love... I'm so sorry my baby...

Jungkook was upset.

Jungkook: he never comes home! He's never here!

Mrs. Jeon: I know my love...

She hugs him. He cries. Jungkook eventually fell asleep in his mother's arms. She lays him on his bed. She kisses his cheeks and lips.

Mrs. Jeon: I'm so sorry baby... Mommy will get us out of here...

She sighed. She held Jungkooks little hands. She kissed them. She heard the front door slam open. She sighed. She left Jungkooks room. She went over to her drunk husband.

Mrs. Jeon: do you know how late it is?! Jungkook cried because you weren't here!

Mr. Jeon: shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!

He slapped her. She fell. She clenched her fist. She stood up.

Mrs. Jeon: stop this! You'll wake up Jungkook!

Mr. Jeon: where is that little annoying piece of shit?!

He walked towards Jungkooks room. Jungkook was awake. He was under his covers crying and trembling. His dad pulled through covers off of him. His mom tried to hold him back. Mr. Jeon grabbed Jungkook by his arm. Jungkook was so small that he was off the ground. He was crying.

Mrs. Jeon: let him go!

Mr. Jeon shoved her out of the room. He locked the door. She was banging on the door. Mr. Jeon let go of Jungkook. He pinned him to the floor. Jungkook was wailing and crying.

Mr. Jeon: stop crying! Be a man! Come on!

Jungkook: mommy!

Mr. Jeon: she can't save you!

The door was then opened after Mrs. Jeon found a key. She shoved him away from Jungkook. She grabbed Jungkook and she ran out of the house. She got into her car and she drove off to her mother's house. She held Jungkook close as her mother talked to her. Jungkook was still sobbing.

Granny: my baby... Are you okay?...

Mrs. Jeon: I'm okay... I'm worried... What if he touched Jungkook or something?... He was holding him down... I'm scared mama... I'm scared...

Grabby: my sweet Jisu... Don't worry... You can stay with me... We're calling the cops...

Jisu: thank you mama...

Granny: of course my sweet girl...

She kissed her temple. She sighed with a shaky breath. Her mother guided her to see room they could stay in. Jisu laid Jungkook on the bed. She laid besides him. He noticed deep cuts on his arms. Definitely from when her husband held Jungkook down. His nails duh into his skin. All those scars on his poor body. He got s scar on his arm from when his dad put out a cigarette on him when he was four. It's still there. It's not like Jisu hasn't been burned with cigarettes either. She hates them. She just wishes her husband will just die. She holds Jungkook close. She kisses his forehead. She sighs.