chapter twelve: prison

Tae was going to be put up for a death sentence by hanging. Jungkook was currently living with his mother. Jimin visits him often. Jungkook is scared Tae will find him again. Jungkook wanted to possibly date again  but it wasn't likely. Jungkook is too scared to even be touched by another person. No way he could date. 

Jimin: Kook?... 

Jungkook: yes?... 

Jimin: you need to eat something... 

Jungkook: I will...

Jimin: you said that yesterday and the day before yesterday... You need to eat... I am not leaving this room until you eat something... 

Jungkook: You'll just be wasting you time then.

Jimin: you know I love you, right? You're my bestest friend. I love and care for you so much. You just have to see it. 

Jimin hugged Jungkook. Jungkook cried a little. Jimin did as well. 

Jimin: what will make you happy bestie? 

Jungkook: seeing Tae in prison... 

Jimin: umm... are... are you sure?... 

Jungkook: I wanna see him on the other side. Seeing him there. rotting... he deserves it...

Jimin: well... if that's what you want. I'm going too. I don't want you hurt. I wanna see him rot too. All the shit he did to me... 

Jungkook: thanks Jimin. 

Jimin: of course. 

the next day, they went out to see Tae. Tae was surprised to get visitors. When he saw Jungkook and Jimin, Tae smirked. They sat across from him. A a few cops were there. 

Tae: I knew you'd miss me~ 

Jimin: like fucking hell he missed you. Go to fucking hell you fucking piece of shit! 

Tae: I wasn't talking to you shortie. I was talking to my baby bun. Shut your cute ass up before I make you shut up. 

Jimin: make me... 

Tae chuckled a little. Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something. 

Jungkook: why?... 

Tae: what?

Jungkook: why did you kill all those people?... Why did you try to kill me?... I don't get it... You were so charming and sweet and kind and caring... What happened?... What made you into this monster?... 

Tae: well... I guess my dad did... He used to beat my mom and stuff. Told me it was normal. I have to force to get what I want. 

Jungkook: I had an abusive father as well... he used to beat me and my mom... He used to say I wasn't much of a man and stuff like that... he used to touch me and make me do things... but... you should've told me... I could've gotten you help... You need it... I loved you... I really did... I just wish you didn't do what you did... I went to the doctors and they said the reason why I wouldn't die from getting stabbed in the stomach was because my stomach was numb... I was pumped with sleeping meds because of you... 

Jungkook had tears in his eyes. Tae did as well. Jimin hugged Tae. Tae took Jungkook's hand. Jimin let Jungkook cry on his chest. 

Tae: I am so sorry bun... I... I didn't want to hurt you... I kept hearing my dad's voice... I need to force to get what I want... hurt others to get what I want... 

Jungkook: I will never forgive you... I do want you to get help... You need it... 

Tae: okay... I will... I am sorry... 

Jungkook just looked at him. Jungkook hugged him. Tae hugged him back. 

Tae: I miss you... 

Jungkook: promise me this... 

Jungkook held Tae's hand. 

Jungkook: if you get help... we can be friends and only friends... nothing more... 

Tae: I promise... 

Jungkook knows Tae. Tae was being truthful. He meant every single word he said.