chapter eleven: caught

Jungkook was worried about Tae. He always came back home late. With the same bag.

Tae: hi princess.

He kissed Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook kissed him back.

Tae: let's have some fun in the shower, hmm?~

Jungkook: I have to make dinner.

Jungkook walked past him. Tae grabbed his wrist tightly.

Jungkook: Tae... You're hurting me...

Tae: shower with me...

Jungkook: but-

Tae: fucking do it!

Jungkook: okay...

They go upstairs. Tae takes his clothes off them Jungkooks clothes off. Jungkook was scared. Tae held him close. He kissed his neck and he sucked on his neck. He kissed him down to his belly button. Jungkook moaned slightly. Tae got back up. He grabbed a fist pull of Jungkooks hair. He lowered his head and made Jungkook suck his dick. Jungkook was crying as Tae went deeper. Jungkook didn't want this. Tae forced himself deeper. He heard Jungkook gagging and choking.

Jungkook: Tae...

Tae: shut up you stupid bitch!

He grabbed Jungkooks hair when tighter and shoved Jungkooks mouth closer to his dick. Jungkook had the whole thing in his mouth. Tae came into him. He pulled out. Jungkook coughed.

Tae: good boy.

Jungkook was crying. Tae rolled his eyes.

Tae: I'm sorry princess... You should've told me you didn't want it...

Jungkook: I did...

Tae: I didn't hear you...

He did. Tae picked Jungkook up and he got him out of the shower. Jungkook got dressed.

Tae: no crop top today?

Jungkook: I just don't wanna show my stomach today...

Tae: wear a crop top.

Tae: now!

Jungkook: no!

Tae: talking back to me?... You've been cutting up today... I guess you need a punishment...

Jungkook backed away from Tae.

Jungkook: I'll wear the crop top!

Jungkook went to put one on. Tae smirked. He held Jungkooks bare waist.

Jungkook: why did you want me to wear a crop top?...

Tae: I like your belly button baby.

Jungkook: ooh...

Tae was being really creep today. Jungkook didn't like that.

Jungkook: I should go make dinner...

Tae: fine.

Jungkook: we need the right ingredients. You should go to the store to buy them.

Tae: okay. Behave while I'm gone kitten.

Jungkook: okay...

Once Tae left. Jungkook looked through Taes stuff. That bag. It had s lunch if bloody weapons and ropes and guns and knifes and hammers and saws and medicine. Jungkook was disturbed. He zipped the bag up and he took it. He left the house. He walked to the police station. He turned in the bag.

Tae: baby! I'm home!

Jungkook wasn't home. Tae got worried. Did he run away? He noticed his bag was gone. Shit. Shit! He left the house. He ran towards the police station. He hid. Jungkook left the police station. They started an investigation on Tae. Tae grabbed Jungkook and his him in an allyway. Jungkook couldn't scream because Tae was covering his mouth with his palm so Jungkook could bite his fingers. Tae had a knife in his other hand.

Tae: don't worry princess... I'll make sure your death his painless... Why did you betray me?... I loved you... You loved me...

Jungkook was sobbing. Tae poked Jungkooks stomach with the knife. Jungkook was scared.

Tae: I'm gonna miss this body... I can enjoy it one last time... Right after I kill you...

He stabbed Jungkook in the stomach. Jungkook gasped. Tae shoved him to the floor. Tae started to take Jungkooks clothes off. The police found him. He ran away. Some cops chased him. Others helped Jungkook.

Tae: shit...

He was surrounded. He raised his hands up. He made a run for it again. He escaped.
Jungkook was hospitalized. Jimin went to see him.

Jimin: ooh Jungkook...

Jungkook: Jimin... I'm so sorry I believed Tae over you... Our friendship comes first...

Jimin: yes... It does...

They hug. They both cried.

Jimin: he's an awful person... He killed over twenty guys within the span three years... Me and or you were next... He tried to kill my boss's secretary as well... He's a terrible person... He only kills eight people a year. Me and you and my boss's secretary would've been complete for this year... 24...

Jungkook: oh my god... He did have really bad OCD...

Jimin: yeah... I'm just glad you're safe...

Jungkook: the police didn't catch him though...

Jimin: I know...

A person wearing a doctors uniform came into the room. They were wearing a mask.

Jimin: hi sir... When will Jungkook be released?...

Tae: now.

Jimin: that's too soon.

Tae pulled out a knife and stabbed Jimin in the stomach. Jungkook gasped. Tae went to Jungkook. He caressed his face with the same knife he used to stab Jimin. He licked the blood off his face. Jungkook was crying and screaming. No ne came into the room. Tae took Jungkook away. Once back home, he threw Jungkook to the ground. Jungkook groaned in pain. He still had a wound.

Tae: you snitch on me and you let other guys touch you?! I'm gonna fucking kill you!

Jungkook: Tae! I'm scared of you! Why couldn't you just be normal?! Our relationship would've been better! I could've actually loved you! You fucked it up when you became a violent psychopath!

Tae: don't talk to me like that!

Jungkook: I can! I'm my own person! I don't fucking belong to you!

Tae: you stupid bitch!

He slapped Jungkook across the face. Jungkook got up. He shoved Tae away. He ran out of the house. Tae chased him.

Tae: stop fighting me! You'll never escape from me!

Jungkook just kept running. He eventually made it to the police station.

Jungkook: Tae found me! He stabbed my best friend at the hospital I was at and he chased me! He's around here!

The cops kept Jungkook in the station. They went out to look for Tae. They saw him hiding. They arrested him.