chapter seven: new friend

Jimin and Yoongi started to become friends. Jimin was glad he had someone to talk to. Maybe, just maybe this all happened for a reason. He wouldn't have met Yoongi.

Jimin: Yoongi?

Yoongi: yeah?

Jimin was sitting next to him on the couch.

Jimin: are you good at math?

Yoongi: yeah, you need help?

Jimin: I have an exam and I don't know what I'm even doing...

Yoongi: I can help you. Get your stuff.

Jimin went to go get his stuff. He sat besides Yoongi.

Yoongi: okay, let's see. Let's start off with, what are you most confused about?

Jimin: well, all of it?

Yoongi: that's not good.

Jimin: I know...

Yoongi: don't worry Jimin. It's okay. You learn. That's how you do it.

Jimin: okay.

Yoongi spend almost three hours teacher Jimin about the math he was learning. Jimin finally got it.

Jimin: thanks! How can I repay you?!

Yoongi held Jimins waist.

Yoongi: too hyper now~

Jimin blushed.

Yoongi: you don't have too. I wanted to help you.

Jimin: I asked you though.

Yoongi: well, I'd usually say no but you're an acception.

Jimin: thanks.

Yoongi: Of course.

Jimin laid on the couch. He sighed.

Yoongi: huh.

Jimin: what?

Yoongi: never seen your belly button before.

Jimin: ooh. I didn't start wearing half shirts until recently around you.

Yoongi: okay.

Jimin: I never asked you, what's your job?

Yoongi: I work at a company. It's run by a CEO.

Jimin: cool.

Yoongi: it is cool. He's a nice guy with an obsession with his secretary. He's nice but weird. He always ask his secretary to wear crop tops and stuff. Of course he accepts the offer so he could keep his job.

Jimin: he sounds nice. Could I possibly work there?

Yoongi: you could. If you want too.

Jimin: I do.

Yoongi: okay then. I have to go in an hour, I'll be getting ready by then. Bye Jimin.

Jimin: bye Yoonie.

Yoongi smiled. Yoonie. He never let's anyone call him that. Not after Hoshi died. Jimin is an exception. He cares for Jimin.

Jimin: is it bad that I love him? I've been living with him for two months.

Yoongi: hi boss.

Namjoon: hey. Have you seen Jin anywhere?

Yoongi: I saw him in the break room talking to Evan.

Namjoon: Evan... I saw him liking my Jin's bikini pics were are for my eyes only...

He went over to the break room. He saw his beautiful angel then Evan. He went in front of Evan to talk to Jin.

Namjoon: I need you in my office.

Jin: okay sir.

Namjoon: you look cute.

Jin: thanks sir.

Jin followed Namjoon out of the break room. Jin sat at his desk. Namjoon sat at his. He was looking at Jin's photos. He locked the door. Jin wasn't near him. He saw still at his desk. Everyday though, Jin could hear Namjoon jacking off to his photos.

Namjoon: gosh Jin... Fuck... Do fucking sexy...

Jin giggled a little. He knew Namjoon had a crush on him. He liked wearing things to impress Namjoon.

Jin: sir?

Namjoon: yeah?

Jin: I finished this.

Namjoon: what is it?

Jin: just see~

Jin winked. He started to walk back to his desk. Namjoon opened it, curious as to what's inside. He saw photos of Jin. Jin naked. Namjoon gasped. If he wasn't bricked up before, he is now. His crotch hurt. Jin went over to him.

Jin: like what you see sir?~ or should I say, daddy?~

Namjoon grabbed Jin and he kissed his lips roughly. Jin kissed him back. Namjoon placed Jin into his office desk. Namjoon got both their clothes off within seconds. Namjoon held Jin's waist and he slammed into him hard. Jin moaned loudly.

Namjoon: fuck!

Jin: ahh!

Namjoon was enjoying every single bit of it.