Chapter 13: escaped

Jungkook was brushing his daughters hair when Jimin called him frantic. 

Jimin: did you see the news?!

Jungkook: what happened? 

Jimin: Tae escaped!

Jungkook: what?... 

Jimin: yeah! 

Jungkook: oh my god... He's gonna look for me... I... I should have never talked to him...

Jimin: you did it for closure Kook... 

Jungkook: I know but look at all this now... he's out of prison and he's gonna kill more people... 

Jimin: Jungkook... none of this was your fault... none of it... I promise you, he won't hurt you. 

Jungkook: thanks... 

Jungkook went downstairs with his daughter Somi. Jungkook placed her in her highchair and he got some baby food out. Jungkook sighed. He was in the kitchen getting her food ready. He felt someone kiss his neck. He got scared. He turned around and saw no one. He felt like someone was in the house. He went to his daughter. She seemed to be saying something. 

Jungkook: what is it baby? 

Somi: dada! 

Jungkook: what?... Where?... 

Somi: dada under table! 

Jungkook got really scared now. The table had a table cloth on it. Jungkook couldn't see under it unless he lifted it up. He grabbed Somi. he was about to walk to the bedroom when a hand grabbed his ankle. Jungkook fell to the floor. that same hand pulled him under the table. He saw Tae. Before he could scream, Tae covered his mouth. 

Tae: shh... baby... I need to tell you something... 

Jungkook: what?... 

Tae: i got evaluated. Turns out I got D.I.D and my aggressive side was showing because I felt like I needed to protect you. 

Jungkook: how is raping and murdering others and drugging me and assaulting me protective?... 

Tae: it's my way of protection I guess... 

Jungkook: you need to leave Tae... now... 

Tae: I missed you... 

Tae kissed Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook tried to push him away but Tae pinned his arms up. Somi then came under the table. She's only one so she doesn't fully understand the situation. 

Somi: dada! 

she went to Tae and she hugged him. He hugged her back. Jungkook sat up. He took Somi from Tae's arms. Tae held Jungkook by his ankle still. 

Tae: I'm staying here whether you like it or not... 

Somi: can he stay?... 

Tae: I am princess! 

he got her from under the table. He picked her up and kissed her cheeks. she giggled. Jungkook went to grab his phone. Tae stopped him. 

Tae: I know what's wrong with me... I'm gonna get help Jungkook... My urge to kill someone and my urge to pin you to the floor and choke you until you're unconscious and fuck you senseless are dying down as well.

Jungkook: there are so many hings wrong with that sentence... 

Tae: I'm changing for you... for us... don't worry... you love me... I know you do...