chapter 3: stalking

Jungkook had an after school job. He works there only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tae watches him through the stores window. He works at school cafe. The decided to go inside this time. To see if he could get the opportunity to talk to Jungkook. He put a mask on to hide his identity. Not like Jungkook even knows who he is.

Tae sat down. He saw his beautiful angel walk over to him.

Jungkook: hi! What can I get for you?

Tae: I'll just get a mocha cappuccino.

Jungkook: okay. Is that all?

Tae: no.

Jungkook: what else would you like sir?

Tae: your number.

Jungkook felt a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Jungkook: umm... You can't get my number sir...

Tae: okay then. Maybe just a kiss from you.

Jungkook: what else would you like that doesn't involve me?...

Tae: to go on a date with a beautiful little bunny I'm laying my eyes on right now.

Jungkook: sir... I don't even know you...

Tae: I know.

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook: I'll be right back...

Jungkook left. Tae looked at his ass as he left.

Tae: can't wait for him to be mine and only mine.

Jungkook came back with the coffee. Tae took it and he stood up. Jungkook was confused and backed up a little. Tae caressed Jungkooks face. Jungkook was getting nervous. The shop was just closing so no one was around. Tae lowered his mask. His eyes were covered by his hair. Jungkook could barely see them. Tae kissed Jungkook. Jungkook was shocked. He didn't push away though. He kissed him back. Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkooks back. Tae deepen the kiss. Jungkook moaned. Tae gave Jungkook a piece of paper. Tae then left. Jungkook was shocked. He touched his lips. He blushed. He looked at the piece of paper.

"I just want you to know you're mine bunny. Mine and only mine. If I see you talking to anyone else, I'll kill them and kidnap you!"

Jungkook: ooh god... I have a stalker...

Jungkook sighed. He should've known. Any hot guy he meets are always so weird and obsessed.

Jungkook: I'm so tired...

Tae didn't actually leave. He was hiding in a dark ally way right next to the store. He was waiting for Jungkook to finish up. Jungkook then left the store. Tae kept his hood up and mask on. Tae followed Jungkook. Jungkook had a feeling someone was following him. He turned around. He saw no one. He sighed. He kept walking home. Tae went around back to hurry into Jungkooks room. He got under his bed. Jungkook entered his room. He set his phone down. He took his jacket off.

Jungkook: I'm gonna take a shower.

He suddenly got a call from his mom.

Jungkook: yes mama?

Jisu: hi baby!

Jungkook: hi mama.

Jisu: I'm coming home with dinner in about an hour!

Jungkook: nice! See you soon!

Jisu: bye my baby!

Jungkook: bye mama.

Jungkook hangs up. He sighs. Jungkook lays down on his bed.

Jungkook: my mom will flip of she sees I got my belly button pierced.