• Seeing You For The First Time

Part 3: Them seeing you first the first time

Draco:
I'm finally all ready for the ball!

Daphne helped me with my makeup and I did my own hair.  My dress is a beautiful sparkly green color. 

"Alright we look amazing!"  Daphne squeals.  "It's time for us to go."  I take one final look in the mirror and head out.

Daphne and I walk down the stairs together and I look around trying to find my date.

I turn my head slightly and my eyes meet Draco's.  His lips slightly parts as he watches me which causes a blush to form on my face.

He walks over to me.  "You look stunning Y/N."  I look down because if I look at him my face will turn as red as a tomato.  "Thank you."

"Shall we go in darling?"  He offers me his hand which I take of course.  "We shall."

Mattheo:
I smooth my dress before I make my grand entrance, well I guess you would just call it an entrance.

A week ago Mattheo basically forced me to go to the dance with him.  He hasn't talked to me much since then.

He did once the other day just to ask me what the color of my dress is.  I'm assuming he wanted to get a matching tie.

I look around the corner and sigh when I see Cedric.  I feel really bad for telling him I would go with him then telling him the opposite the next day.

"What is taking you so long?"  Mattheo randomly appears in front of me.  How is he so quiet?

"Sorry."  I whisper.  He doesn't reply and his eyes wander around my body.  He takes a step forward and traces a finger from my thigh to my waist. 

"You look hot Y/N.  Who knew you looked like this in a tight dress."  He smirks to himself and my breath hitches.

He comes closer to me and whispers in my ear.  "You will stay with me all night.  I can't have other guys talking to you."

"Seriously I can't talk to other guys?" 

"You can talk to my friends but that's it.  Don't even think of talking to Diggory."  He moves away and puts his hand out for me to take.  "Let's go darling."

Tom:
"Ready?"  Pansy asks me.  We are about to head down to the Yule Ball.  Pansy is going to the ball with Draco and I am going by myself because who needs a man.

We turn the corner and stand at the top of the stairs to just soak in the moment.  I look around and my eyes lock with Tom Riddle.

He doesn't look away, he just keeps staring into my eyes.  Feeling intimidated I look away.

We make our way down the rest of stairs and wake towards our friend group.

"You guys look so pretty!"  Daphne says as she give us each a side hug.  "You look just as pretty Daph."

We continue chatting for a couple minutes and the whole time Tom has his eyes on me, even when he's talking.

It's intimidating me and making me blush.

Theodore:
"You excited?"  Pansy asks as she fixes my makeup.  "I'm so excited!  I love my dress." 

"You look great."  She smiles.  "So do you Pans."

We finish everything up and make our way down to the ball.  As I'm walking down the stairs I look around.  I admire every girl in their dresses and all the guys in their suits.

Once I finally make it down I see Theo and I walk over to him.

"Don't you look rather handsome."  I smile at him.

He doesn't say anything, just looks me up and down before finally making eye contact with me.  "You're beautiful."

I blush, I can only count on one hand how many times I've been called beautiful.

"Thank you."  I say looking down.  "I mean it.  You are so very beautiful Y/N."

I finally look up at him and we just stare into each others eyes.

"We are going in!  If you guys are just going to stand there and stare at each other have fun!"  Lorenzo says while walking into the ball.

We break eye contact and follow behind our friends.

Lorenzo:
I make my way to the top of the stairs and slowly make my way down. My eyes wonder around trying to find Lorenzo.

I make my way to the end and I finally see him. I walk towards him and he's just looking at me smirking.

"Hi Enzo." I smile.

"Hey baby." Before I could say anything he pulls out a rose corsage. I look down at it and smile.

He gently grabs my wrist and places the corsage on me. "Is our new thing going to be roses?" I smile up at him.

"It can be." He smiles. "Let's go in baby." He softly grabs my hand and we make our way into the ball.

Blaise:
Blaise is waiting for me to do my grand reveal in the common room.

I'm just putting on my lipstick before I walk out onto the common room.  "Babe...I'm ready."

He looks up from his phone and his eyes widen.  "What do you think?"  He stands up and puts his phone in his pocket.  He walks up to be and just looks me up and down.

"You're gorgeous love."  He says as he kisses my forehead.  "And really sexy." 

"You're sexy to Blaisey.  You've always looked so good in a suit."  I step back to admire him.

"I don't look as good as my hot girlfriend."

"Debatable."

He chuckles.  "Lets go my love."

He offers me his arm and we make our way down to the Yule Ball.