• Walking In On Them...

Draco:

Draco was supposed to meet me 20 minutes ago to go to Hogsmead for the day.

That man is never late so I'm worried that something happened to him. 

I'm back up at the dorms to see if he's in his dorm.  "Draco!"  I shout as I make my way towards his dorm.

I open the door without knocking and I see Draco laying in bed...pleasing himself.  "Oh my god!"  I cover my eyes.

"Why are you covering your eyes darling?  It's nothing you've never seen before.  Matter of fact, why don't you come assist me pretty girl."  He smirks.

I slowly make my way towards him.  I sit on my knees beside him on the bed and my hands replace his.

"That's it, good girl."  He groans.

I keep stroking him getting turned on to say the least.

"I'm close darling."  He moans.

I go faster and he comes undone.  He pulls me on top of him and kisses my forehead.  "We'll go to Hogsmead tomorrow darling.  Right now let's sleep."

Mattheo:

Mattheo and I were supposed to meet to work on a project.

I have been in the library for over thirty minutes waiting for him. 

I've eventually grown frustrated enough to the point where I'm going to find him.

I go to his dorm and before I knock on the door I hear a noise.

"Y/N..."  It sounded like a moan from...Mattheo.

Does he know I'm out here so he's making those sounds to piss me off?

I burst the door open and I see Mattheo sat at his desk...jerking off.

"Fuck Y/N, you like watching a guy jerk off, huh?"  He doesn't stop, he continues, and I just stand still looking at him.

"You are so beautiful when you're flustered baby." 

"You going to watch me cum baby?"

I don't say anything.  I feel like I can't move or talk.  It's like I'm stuck in place.

His moans grow louder and he eventually comes undone.

"So this is why you're late."  I breath out.

Tom:

My boyfriend Tom and I are going to have a movie night!

Well he doesn't know it yet.  I'm just going to show up and force him to watch a movie with me, and he will do it because he's a little softy for me.

I have some snacks and my favourite stuffie that Tom bought me as I make my way to his dorm.

"Tommy-"  I stop talking when I see Tom sprawled out on his bed touching himself.

"Close the fucking door Y/N and get over here and help me."

I do as he says.

I replace his hand and stroke him slowly before I place my mouth on his tip.

"Keep going doll."  He grabs a fist full of my hair and thrusts upwards so I take more of him into my mouth.

I keep going until he cums into my mouth.

"Swallow."  He commands and I do as I'm told.

"Good fucking girl."  He brings me up so I'm straddling him.  He brings his lips to my ear and whispers  "You got a choice doll.  We can do whatever it is you wanted to do before getting here or...you can ride me."

Theodore:

My friends and I are waiting in the common room to play a game.  We are waiting for Theodore.

"Y/N go see what Theo is doing, we want to start the fucking game."  Mattheo sighs angrily.

I don't say anything, I just get up and head towards Theo's dorm.

Theo and I are close friends.  We are always just walking into each others room unannounced.  People are always concerned about us walking in on each other changing but it hasn't happened yet so...

"Theo?"  I say as I walk into his dorm.  He is no where to be seen.  I walk over to where his bathroom is and I see that his door is cracked open about half way.

I look through and I see Theo with his pants bunched at the ankles, his shirt half way undone, and his hand working on...himself.

I don't say anything but I also don't leave.

Just watching him is turning me on.

He starts going fast groaning every now and then and that isn't helping the ache between my legs.

"Y/N!"  He moans as he comes undone.

Does he know I'm here?  I still can't find the courage to move.

"Fuck.  I gotta stop jerking off to the thought of her."  He sighs as he fixes himself up.

It appears he didn't know I was here.

Lorenzo:

Lorenzo isn't in class right now.  I'm worried.  He is never not in class.

I am definitely the kind of girl that worries about her boyfriend and friends to much.

I raise my hand.  "What Y/L/N?"  Snape snarls.  "May I use the restroom?"  I question.  He doesn't say anything he just waves me away.

I get up and make my way to the dorms to check on Enzo.

"Enzo, are you in here-"  I stop when I see what he's doing.  He is hunched over, a hand on his desk while the other hand is busy taking care of himself.

"Y/N, get over here baby."  He groans.

I walk over to him and he immediately kisses me.  I reach down and I place my hand over his continuing the stroking motion.

We keep heavily making out and moaning into each other's mouth.

"Keep going."  He speaks between kisses.

I keep going until he comes undone into our hands.

"I'm assuming you came to ask why I wasn't in class.  Did this answer your question?"

Blaise:

I currently very drunk at a Slytherin party.  The loud music and lights are not helping my headache so I'm headed for the dorms, only problem is I don't remember what dorm is mine.

I open a dorm that I assume is mine and walk inside.

I look in front of me and see Blaise laying on a bed stroking his dick.

"Woah Blaise, you're huge."  I slur and smirk at him.

"Y/N!"  He gasps shocked and fumbles trying to put his clothes on.

"Sorry Blaisey, I thought this was my dorm.  I have had one too many and I can't see straight.  But I saw your dick 100% clear-"  I'm stopped by Blaise's hand covering my mouth.

"You're drunk Y/N."  He frowns.

"Why were you in here all by yourself.  I would've gladly helped you relieve some of that stress."  I smirk and drag my hand up his chest.

"Talk to me when you're sober."

"I most certainly will."  I frown remembering how I acted a few minutes ago.  "I'm sorry Blaisey for coming onto you. That wasn't okay of me." My eyes start to fill with tears.

"It's okay darling. Now let's get you sobered up." He smiles and helps me to my dorm.