7| Vicious

The next day Sam was pleasantly surprised by Molly's visit, and the hospital stay seemed less boring with her best friend around

The next day Sam was pleasantly surprised by Molly's visit, and the hospital stay seemed less boring with her best friend around. They sat on the bed, talking and drinking smoothies as a light knock on the appeared.

"Come in," Sam said, spotting a familiar face through a lightly tinted glass door.

"Hey," He smiled and looked at the plastic cup in Sam's hand. "I brought you Late and mangoes." He lifted his hands, showing a tray with two brown mugs and a plastic container with the chopped-up fruit.

"Well I will never say, no, to that," Sam said with a smirk, as he put the goods on the top of a cupboard.

"You must be Molly," he said, stretching out his hand. "I'm Andrew."

"Right," Molly nodded, shaking his hand lightly. "The drummer, right?"

"The bassist actually," Andrew specified, letting go of Molly's hand.

"Well you are good with drums as well," Sam said. "And piano."

"Not as good as Logan," Andrew said with a lopsided smile. "Anyway, how are you doing?" he asked, walking toward the window and grabbing the chair.

"In pain, and bored," Sam complained.

Molly's green eyes traveled between Andrew and Sam, she soon stood up from the bed, straightening her jean skirt.

"Since you are not alone anymore, I will go," Molly said, grabbing her purse from the end of the bed. "I should take Spot from the dog daycare and take him to Elysian Park, familiar places might help him."

"You took Spot with you?" Sam asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah and new places make him pee a lot," Molly said. "Hence not leaving him at the hotel." Sam opened her mouth to talk since she wished to ask questions for Molly, but before she could, Molly swiftly finished her talk. "I will be back later, and bring you some real food," She scanned the tray with hospital food, near Sam's bed. "Since they clearly don't have anything good here. It was nice to meet you." Molly said and Andrew noted her words with a nod.

Samantha stared at the door as Molly's silvery hair disappeared behind a tinted glass wall. Why did she bring the dog with her? Molly left so swiftly that Sam couldn't even digest the situation, she had to admit with the pain meds her brain worked much slower.

"You okay?" Andrew asked, grabbing Sam's hand.

"Yeah," she said, diverting her eyesight to him, and closing her mouth. "She is not telling me something."

"Maybe you are a bit paranoid, darling?" Andrew asked, tilting his head to the side.

"That is a real possibility," she replied with a sad smile. "Here," She gave a mug of coffee to Andrew and soon grabbed the other mug for herself. "My mind is messed up, I can't think straight, and Ray keeps babying me."