13| Our Destiny

A/N

A/N. Warning: this chapter contains mature scenes.

He knew she might be not fond of the change but Ray never imagined she would react to his new haircut like that. The girls hopped in the car soon after Ray pulled over since the stop seemingly caused small traffic. But Sam stayed silent the whole drive home, forcing Ray to rethink his choices. Spot greeted the group as they came into the house, carrying the paper bags with food.

"I will take him for a walk," Molly said, putting the bag on the kitchen island.

"Well?" Ray asked as Molly left the kitchen.

Samantha stood in front of the fridge, unpacking vegetables. Raymond took a few cans of beans from the bag and carried them to the fridge. He closed the door as both of them placed the groceries away.

Sam looked at him, "You just look weird," She smiled, stepping closer to him. "I definitely didn't expect that." She caressed his short hair.

"Seems that you don't like it?" he asked, lifting his eyebrow. He gently clasped her waist, pulling Sam closer.

"I'm not saying that," She clasped his neck, resting her palm on the nape of his neck "It will take a moment to get used to it, you know." She looked up at his hair. "But you look handsome no matter what," she admitted, gazing into his dark eyes.

Raymond's heartbeats fastened as her plump lips brushed against his mouth. He didn't wait for long and captured her lips with his, quickly deepening the kiss. The lack of sex felt even more present as Sam's hand found a way under his t-shirt. He gripped her waist firmer, leaning toward her as close as possible. She caressed his bare back, sending shivers throughout his body.

"We should take this to the bedroom," she said, gently pecking his neck.

Ray sighed deeply, the offer was tempting and at the moment there was nothing more he wanted, than just her in his arms. He knew it was a bad idea, but the urge he had for her clouded all other senses.

"Yes," he whispered, taking her hand.

He wasted no time and dragged her to the second floor, soon reaching their bedroom. They stopped by the side of the bed, gazing at each other. Silently trying to figure out the logistics they should take. Raymond unclasped her shoulder brace, and Sam held her arm in place. The action they did so many times at this point, he gently took off her shirt, clasping back the cast.

"Undressing is not exactly sexy," she said in a shaky voice.

"You want sexy?" He raised his eyebrow, caressing her naked back. "We can do sexy no matter what," he whispered into her ear, gently nibbling her neck.

Her response delighted him as her breathing picked up, he continued to kiss her neck, unzipping her shorts. She slowly wiggled her hips, forcing the shorts to fall to the floor. As Sam moved to the bed, Ray stared at her, mesmerized.