Chapter 34

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I've been having such bad writers block so this chapter probably sucks! Read the note at the end :)

~Liv xox

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Kaylee!” I shouted as she ran down the hall turning into the stairwell. I huffed and picked up my pace following her tracks. “Kaylee!” I grabbed her wrist and spun her around pressing her against the wall.

“Niall just let go of me!” She groaned pressing her hands to my chest pushing me back.

“No. Listen to me Kaylee. I promise, swear on my father’s grave that I did not kiss her. I would never… I’m not that kind of person. I like you, I’m having a hard enough time to get you too like me back, and why would I go kiss another girl!” I watched as her eyes fell to the floor not looking into mine.

“I guess I uh over reacted a bit… it’s just Jonathan said the same thing to me and turns out he was lying… I just, I have some trust issues.” She smiled sheepishly looking up at me. “Just promise you’ll try to not let it happen again?”

“Promise.” I grinned pulling her into a hug. “I’m sorry, and by the way, I think you’re prettier than her… don’t think you’re not.”

“Thanks.” She blushed looking up at me. “Uh can I tell you something? I was going to tell you before but…”

“Shoot.”

“Okay well uh, I really liked last night, I had so much fun. And I don’t know when but sometime within our time together my feelings for you… they kind of grew more.” She mumbled. “The point is, I like you… I want to give you a chance.”

“Really?!” I asked my face lighting up.

“Really, just don’t mess it up.” She winked at me.

“I won’t! I promise.” I squeezed her tight to me as she giggled. “Thanks Kayls.”

“No problem Ni, now let’s get back to the boys.” I nodded and took her hand in mine swinging it back and forth as we walked down the stairs back to the boys.

As we walked in all the boys turned around and looked at us, a small smile creeping onto their faces.

“I won!” Zayn shouted looking down at our hands. Kaylee looked over at me and we wore the same confused expressions. Then they all came running towards us enveloping us in a massive hug.

“Yay! Kiall is on!” Liam shouted kissing my cheek sloppily.

“Ew man.” I groaned wiping my cheek with the back of my hand. “Kiall?”

“Yeah you’re ship name.”

“Uh, okay.” I chuckled looking down at Kaylee, the confused expression still on her face.

“Now I’m sure you lovies would love to spend the day together but we have rehearsals for the concert tonight!” Liam sighed as we all started to walk out of the little café area.

“I’m going to stay back and take a nap… I’m so tired.” Kaylee huffed leaning into my side.

“Alright babe, we’ll be back later to get you before the concert.” I smiled leaning in and giving her a kiss before he got into the elevator. I laughed as she made a funny face before the doors closed.

“YEAH NIALL!” The boys shouted jumping on top of me. We all ended up in a dog pile on the floor before one of the hotel workers told us to get up.

“About time bud.” Louis grinned throwing his arm around me as we walked out to the car.

I shrugged hopping into my seat smiling. “About time.” I whispered to myself.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe I’m dating Niall. Only a few weeks ago I hated this kids guts and now I’m calling him my boyfriend.

I laid in my bed, my mind racing with different things. My eyes getting heavy and my dreams becoming my thoughts as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

It kind of hit me that I ran away from home and I’m now on a continent on the other side of the world.

“Kaylee… Kaylee baby why did you run away from your mommy.” I heard a voice whisper.

“Who… who said that?” I mumbled.

“Me Kaylee…. Don’t you remember me?” I recognized his voice.

“Daddy?” I whispered opening my eyes, his tall frame in front of me.

“Why did you run away from your mommy? That’s very bad of you.” He whispered moving a strand of hair from my face.

“I-I was mad at her…”

“That doesn’t mean you run away… and why did you come here? Why wouldn’t you go to a friends house, that Jonathan boy?” He questioned, his blue eyes scanning my face.

“I missed my boys… I wanted to see my boys… I wanted to see Niall.”

“Niall? Is that the boy you like?” He asked staring at m intently.

“Yes… I guess so daddy.” I watched as his face contorted with confusion.

“How could you like a boy that will hurt you? All boys hurt you. One way or another… didn’t you learn from your mommy not to love someone?” He teased, a devious smirk on his face.

“He’s not like other boys… he’s not like you!”

“That’s what you think… every one’s got a little bit of evil in them, sometimes it takes a long time to come out. You should listen to me…”

“I don’t want to listen to you! You did nothing for me! You were never there! I don’t want you! Leave me alone!” I shouted.

“Kaylee… calm down you’ll scare the boys away.” He smirked stroking my arm gently.

“W-what are you saying? Leave me alone!” I cried moving away from him.

“All boys will hurt you Kaylee… watch out.” He whispered as he got up and walked away.

“Kaylee! Wake up!” I heard someone shout slightly nudging me. My eyes flew open and the boys were standing there, worried expressions on their faces.

“It was a dream…”

“Who were you talking to? Why were you shouting?” Niall asked gently. I looked up at him my eyes flickering from his face to each of the boys.

“Uh no one… just a bad dream. Uh how did you guys get in here?” I questioned trying to change the topic.

“We got a key… we heard you yelling at someone.” Niall whispered leaning down and pressing his lips to my temple.

“Oh.” I mumbled shutting my eyes again. “Well uh I should probably get ready for tonight.” I smiled sitting up. All the boys started to walk out but Niall, he just scooted more onto the bed.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He questioned pulling me onto his lap after all the boys left.

“Yeah, I’m fine Ni.” I whispered leaning my head onto his chest. “Just a bad… dream.”

Please read!

Okay so like i said sorry, im having such bad writers block. Ugh i hate it! Anyway, i LOVE the comments you guys are leaving! Thank you! And near 50 votes on the last chapter! That's insane!

Also, I'm writing this FANfic for one direction fans. So if you have any things you'd like to see in the story either comment or inbox me! I'll try to add it in! No idea is a bad idea :) 

So comment/vote/fan(for updates on when im uploading) for the next chapter even though this oen was crappy!

AND GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER NALLL FANFIC LITTLE LADY!

~Liv xox