Chapter 62

Dedicated to @InBlackAndWhite and @dreams_do_come_true

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall calm down mate." Liam pulled me into a hug as we all stood in the waiting room until we could go see Kaylee before her surgery. 

"Niall, she's going to be okay. I told you I was going to stay here with her while you boys went to your signing and concert." My mum smiled slightly at me pulling me away from Liam.

It was the morning of her surgery. It was a 12 hour surgery, that's insane. She doesn't know anything about it really only very vague details of what the nurses have told her. "I'm nervous." I mumbled into my mums shoulder.

"She's going to be fi-"

"Uh, Kaylee's ready, you have 10 minutes." A nurse in blue scrubs came out letting us know. I stepped away from my mum and made my way to her room followed by the boys.

"Hey guys." Kaylee smiled lazily, her eyes barely open.

"We already have her on a lot of medication." The nurse told me as she played witht he wires beside her bed. 

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I asked quietly sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Really good, I want a kiss." She giggled reaching her hands up and lightly grabbing my cheeks pulling me closer. "I luh you soooo much."

"I love you too Kaylee." I chuckled grabbing her hand. "My mum is going to stay here while the boys and I go do our promos and concert today, okay?" 

"Okay, that's so nice of her! Wow that's so nice of her!" Kaylee shouted smiling as she started to cry. "That is so nice." She whispered. "You are so nice." She looked over at my mum as she sat on the chair. "I love you, you are so nice."

My mum giggled as Kaylee repeated that about a million more time. "I love you too Kaylee dear." She smiled sweetly as more nurses started coming in.

"The boys." She looked over at me her eyes wide, her mouth forming a perfect 'o'. I sat back allowing her to see the other lads all sitting there in a quiet chuckle. "Oh my god! Boys! So nice!"

"Hey Kaylee." They waved in unison.

You could tell the medicine was kicking in more because she could barely speak and her words were all slurry. "You... you look like my friends boyfriend." She pointed at Harry her eyes squinted. "And you." She looked over at me sharply with almost a glare. "You, you look like my boyfriend." 

That sent even the nurses into a laughing fit. "I should, I should be a comedian, you're all laughing at me!" Kaylee mumbled laying back shutting her eyes. "I'm going to bed, right here."

"Alright, goonight Kaylee." I chuckled kissing her forehead. "We'll be back by the time you wake up, hopefully. I love you." And with that she was out and we were ushered out of the room as she was taken down to the operating room.

"Mr.Horan." A tall man walked up to me, dressed ready for a surgery. "You have nothing to worry about, she's going to be completely fine. So don't stress, yes it's a long surgery but it'll be fine, will there be anyone here when she's done?"

"Yes my mum will be." I gestured over to her sitting in the chair. 

"Alright uh, it's long surgery so there's a room you can go into thats kind of like a lobby but a bit more comfortable where a nurse will come in periodically to let you know whats happening." He smiled at her.

Riley's P.O.V.

"Uh, I'm Riley M-" I looked up at the body guard but he just cut me off stepping to the side. I smiled thanking him as I made my way down the hallway looking for Harry's dressing room.