ACTION!!

Fang POV

As the director yelled ACTION, I darted into the room and began a fight with the evil villain. Hai-yah! I nailed him right in the eye! He went down with a thump! as I handcuffed him.

The moment the filming ended, my friends, Janet and Edgar ran to me and congratulated me. However, today there was a white-haired girl tagging along with Edgar. She squealed at the sight of me and greeted me excitedly, saying "Hello, I'm Colette. I'm a big fan of yours! I tagged along with Edgar because I wanted to meet you! Can I get your autograph?" without a single pause.

After scribbling my signature in Colette's scrapbook, I turned to Edgar and asked, "So...Edgar? How did you meet this young lady?"

Edgar blushed a deep red as he said, "Um...well...she works at the gift shop with me."

I laughed at the sight of him blushing, thinking: Hopefully Colette likes Edgar too...they would make such a cute couple! I wish luck for Colette and my best friend...

Just then, Janet caught my attention by telling me, "You were wonderful! I wish I could be as talented as you..."

"Well, maybe I could give you a shot! I could recommend you to Amber, my director—there is an opening for female lead in the movie, but your filming will only start in three weeks!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, really! Thanks—but I don't think I'm good enough. I have only done normal stunts at the Stunt Show..." Janet lamented.

"Nonsense, You would be perfect—this character has to do multiple stunts! Come on, let's go now!" I cheered her on.

As we walked towards Amber's office, I found my mind fixated on three words that Janet had said: You were wonderful.