Execution

Amber POV

Early that morning, the three of us set off for Brawlywood. The moment we reached the set, Poco and El Primo distracted everyone by launching into a great hit of ours, while I snuck to the back and burned the rope so that it frayed...

Janet POV

It was time for the stunt! I was kinda scared but I tried not to panic, thinking: You do this every day at the Stunt Show Theatre! You can do this movie stunt easily!

As I attached myself to the rope, I tried not to panic as the Director, Amber, shouted "ACTION!". I leaped off the tall platform gracefully and began to drop slowly. But suddenly, I began to drop a whole lot faster! I looked back and realised: The rope had broke! I turned back just in time to meet the floor. I slammed into the ground and everything went black.

Two days later...............

"Doctor, you must do everything you can to save her!" I heard Fang's voice in my dreams.

Wait, was it my dreams?

I opened my eyes and saw Fang's beautiful face once again. "Fang!" I cried. His face turned to a state of shock, then he cried, "Janet! You're awake!" We then hugged and kissed passionately.

After less than thirty seconds, the Assistant Director, Buzz, charged into the room and said, "I'm really sorry, Janet. I don't know what happened! Someone must have frayed the rope, the cut couldn't have been just a normal rip. I'll use all my power to hunt down the person who did this!"

Amber POV

I had planned a huge celebration for when Janet was injured (and hopefully dead) after the fall, but I didn't feel happy at all. Actually, after doing that to Janet, I felt a lot of remorse. I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me either...and Fang must have been so worried...maybe I don't deserve Fang after all. Fang deserves someone who he truly loves, not someone who he was forced to love.

After lots and lots of thinking, my brain was in many pieces, but it could still decide on one thing: I needed to apologise to Fang and Janet.