A Confession...But Not?

Fang POV

So, that day, Edgar and Janet had tagged along with me. Once I had dropped Janet off at Brawlywood for her first movie shoot, me and Edgar went to the nearby Burger Lou's for dinner.

The moment we sat down, Edgar whispered, "Hey dude, keep better control over your feelings for Janet! She's gonna notice..."

"What do you mean?" I stuttered, blushing with embarrassment.

"Oh come on, don't try to deny it, I can totally tell!" Edgar laughed. He moved his hands in a gesture, miming me hugging Janet.

Knowing when I was beaten, I confessed my feelings for Janet and told Edgar all that I felt. The moment I ran out of breath, Edgar said, "Why don't you ask her out on a date?"

I admitted that I was very nervous and scared. Then Edgar tried to convince me to go out on a date with Janet. And so the dinner went in the cycle of Edgar coaxing me and me feeling awkward, scared and nervous. Finally, when the dinner was over, Edgar had to go home. As he left, I winked at him and said, "You and Colette would make a great couple!" He then blushed and ran home as fast as he could to be spared from the humiliation of discussing his feelings for Colette with me.

Meanwhile, I went to the candy store to buy sweets for Bonnie, Janet's little sister. As I made my way in, I bumped into a kid wearing a chameleon hoodie. He looked up and said, "Sorr—Wait! I know you! You're my friend Edgar's best friend, Fang! Remember me? We went to high school together! I'm Leon and apart from Jessie Junker, my only other friend is Edgar!"

"Hi!" I replied. "It's nice to meet you! Why don't you, Edgar and I get some lunch sometime?"

Leon said yes very enthusiastically, then told me he had to hurry home to meet Jessie. I quickly grabbed the candy for Bonnie, picked Janet up and then brought her home and gave Bonnie the candy. The whole time, I was thinking, I feel like Edgar is planning something to get me and Janet together...

Fang x Janet : Behind the ScenesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara