The Date

Edgar POV

"I still don't understand why you are making a fuss about this..."Fang commented.

"You have to look nice for your date, don't you?" I countered, giving him a wink.

Fang rolled his eyes and admitted begrudgingly, "Yeah, that's true."

After Fang was ready, I brought him to Sakura Spike's, where Bonnie and I had agreed to set Fang and Janet up. It was such a romantic restaurant—I hoped to bring Colette there one day...

I pushed Fang through the door lightly, telling him, "Your date is at Table 15!"

Then, Bonnie and I crept into the bushes and watched the moment that Fang and Janet realised that they were each others date. They then blushed a fiery scarlet and started ordering after a moment of awkwardness. Just then, both me and Bonnie texted Fang and Janet respectively. The text only consisted of one sentence: Admit your feelings to him/her.

Fang and Janet both blushed again the moment they read the text. Then, there was a moment of silence before Janet decided to step up and confess her feelings.

Janet POV

"Look, Fang...I'm very glad that Bonnie and Edgar set us up on this date. There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time: I like you. You may not feel the same, but if you do, let me know."I confessed.

There was a short moment as I stood up and levelled my lips to Fang's, but left a small pocket of space for him to change his mind.

But he closed in. And then everything was new.

The soft press of his lips against mine. The sweet smell of his citrusy hair. Part of me had always wondered if kissing could really be as good as everyone claimed.But kissing Fang was SO. DAMN. GOOD.

We continued to kiss passionately for the next few minutes. Then, when we ran out of breath, we broke apart and smiled flirtatiously at each other. I winked at him and said with a grin, "I guess we're dating then."

The rest of the date was sheer bliss and we were in seventh heaven. We had walked in as Fang and Janet, two singles, but now we walked out as Fang and Janet, boyfriend and girlfriend.