Time to Plan!!

Amber POV

(So I bet that you guys have guessed, the mysterious person was Amber! Now, let's see what she's up to...

Note: Poco and El Primo already know about Amber's feelings for Fang and Poco has seen Fang and Janet kissing, but hasn't told Amber...Good luck to Poco!)

We had just finished another show! I was exhausted and the three of us sat at the backstage table to grab a drink. Suddenly, Poco spoke.

"So, Amber...I don't know how to tell you this, but...I caught Janet and Fang kissing at Sakura Spike's yesterday. I think they are an official couple." Poco stuttered nervously.

Just like that my fury raged and I accidentally burned the table to ash. "Well, we'll just have to see what we can do about that, won't we?" I snarled viciously.

Both looking slightly afraid, El Primo and Poco scooted their chair a small distance away before El Primo reminded me, "Well, isn't Janet supposed to drop from a great height while attached to a string tomorrow for a stunt? Something could go wrong there...are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Poco and I said, "Yes!" in unison, then the three of us laughed evilly. We began to devise the perfect plan. By the time we were done tomorrow, Fang would be mine—forever.

Fang x Janet : Behind the Scenesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें