Apology......Accepted?

Fang POV

I'm so glad that Janet is back. I don't know what I would've done if I had lost her...When I found the culprit, I would make sure he or she never saw the light of day again!

Just then, someone pushed open the door, nervously twisting her thumbs.

"Amber?" Janet and I asked in confusion.

Amber suddenly burst into tears and confessed the whole story to us. I instantly burst into Furious Fang mode and gave her a piece of my mind. With each harsh word I said, Amber seemed to turn sadder and sadder.

As I ran out of breath and watched Amber cry, I knew she didn't actually consider the implications of her actions. She had only desired to be with me so badly that she didn't think through what she was doing. As I stared into her tear-flooded eyes, I felt a pang of pity in my heart. I then discussed with Janet whether we should forgive her and Janet had the same thoughts. So I forgave her somewhat half-heartedly.

A/N
Hi, thanks for reading this book! If you want to continue reading this trilogy, follow up with Edgar x Colette: Giving You My Heart and then Leon x Jessie: Sneaky Crush. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll check out my other books as well as share them! See you next time!