𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

sienna and trents relationship was perfect from every perspective.

from people who knew them closely, to people who had only had one glance at the pair, you could tell they were perfect.

they both complemented each other beautifully and were truly that couple.

it didn't matter if you had no clue who either of them where, you knew them.

the two had the whole nation wrapped around their fingers, everyone was seriously obsessed with them.

and they were obsessed with each other and deeply in love.

from the sweet long heartfelt birthday messages they'd write for each other on their birthdays for instagram, to the little things like holding hands or hugs from the back.

they were fairly open with their relationship to the public, constantly giving everyone a look into their serious relationship. 

wether that being caught on the streets by paparazzi, or simply posting a photo personally by themselves. the public saw everything.

and at the start of their relationship, it effected the two massively.

trent having a massive following, was bad enough. But Sienna having a big platform aswell didn't do them any favours.

the threats sienna would get were vile, all from young fan girls and boys.

trent felt it was hit fault, all the unnecessary hate about his girlfriend.

sienna, at first, all though used to online hate was very overwhelmed by it all. but eventually learned to accept that it would never go away.

trent, always carried the guilt around, still. and even with a lot of reassurance from his girlfriend, telling him it wasn't his fault, he still felt awful.

but swiftly, they left that in the past and got on with their relationship.

for around a year everything was going smooth, Liverpool were having a decent season, infact the 2022/2023 season was nearly half way done. seeing as it was January

sienna always tried to be at trents games to support him as she was well aware of his past. his upsetting past.

trents ex.

she was a wicked manipulator and was horrible to trent constantly. but he couldn't get away. he was stuck in her trap and couldn't escape.

it's not how she used to be.

olivia james, a pretty girl who lived in liverpool, you could tell by her thick scouse accent similar to trent's.

she'd bumped into trent at a night club one night, and trent was taken aback by her.

to him she was gorgeous, blonde, brown eyes , stunning body and pretty smile.

so he drunkly slipped her his number.

something he'd go on to regret.