𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

trents pov:

it's been a few days since everything has happened. since i relived lots of trauma and experienced some awful things id never like to experience again. they all hurt like a bitch. and i hated that.

but at the same time i loved it. because if i hadn't have had olivia dig her nails into me that day at anfield, if i hadn't had wound her up and got her so angry she'd fucking cheat on me causing me to spiral, to call her.

to call sienna.

if none of that would've happened, i wouldn't have found my way back to her. she wouldn't have known the real reason why we split, why i broke off such a good thing. weirdly we needed it.

when me and her snuggled together on my couch while she held me, it felt just like old times.

when i was tired and fell asleep their, resting gently in her arms, when we'd be watching a movie but with our eyes closed, falling deeply into eachother, where she'd come home upset and I'd hold her till she was okay, and where I'd have had the shittiest game ever and just needed a shoulder to cry on.

i remembered it all too well.

id craved her touch every second since our split, and to get it all in the span of a few hours was definitely a lot, like alot alot.

so much so that i haven't seen sienna since then, but im going to go see her today at a local little cafe in liverpool.

we arranged the plans over text the night after she left my house, hesitantly, as she was scared to leave me alone. but after promising her i was good, her and bella headed on out.

si x

hi sienna
it's trent

why hello mr alexander arnold
missing me already, or are
you sick of me?

god no how could i get
sick of that face

that's what im saying!!!
you get it👏🏽👏🏽
anyways how are u x

brilliant

can really sense the
sarcasm through the
screen babes x

ok brilliant was maybe an
over exaggeration but
im okay

banging, shes not
came back of text you?

nope

that's good then,
fucking cow

yeah, thank god some room
to breathe

god is she that bad
of an abusive cunt

a mean i was more talking about
how she reeks of fish but
yeah that works too

no way she's got
a smelly🙊

listen i ain't confirming or
denying but she does stink.
you smell a lot better