𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

siennas pov:

"are you okay?"

thankfully, it was all over. trent had left her and for good. id called the cops, they were on the way. and me and trent sat in the car, trent looking a little uneasy and anxious, shaken up but relieved that she was gone .

"y-yeah im fine," he tried persuading but physically i can tell he isn't.

"no you're not youre shaking, that's it im taking you to mine and you can stay the night." trent didn't try fighting back and instead remained silent, leaning back into the passenger seat and getting comfy, closing his eyes and taking a deep long breath. "everything will be okay, i promise. try stay calm for me and when we get back to mine we can talk about it if you want,"

he listened, not daring to look me in the eyes, infact glancing outside the window as we rode through the streets of liverpool. my hand comfortingly trailing his trembling thigh, caressing it delicately with my nails drawing patterns.

the air was thick with relief and anxiety from both of our parties, but radiating more from the scouser beside me.

we pulled up at my apartment and entered the home, following trents gaze, "wow it's, really cosy in here," he half smiled and i cheekily smiled at him too.

trent hadnt seen my flat, i moved out of his and got my own place here in Liverpool. it been great, having alone time. but to say I hadn't missed him would be a big lie.

"thanks," i softly guided trent over to my couch where we sank into the embrace of it, both of us breathing out loudly, a breath the two of us were holding in, desperate to let it out all evening .

for the first time in awhile ,feeling like forever trents eyes lock with mine, and i see it.

the pure terror and fear in his eyes. the deep brown resembling the extreme saddenes and anger he felt.

"trent love," I couldn't bare seeing him like this, so went over to him and wrapped my arms around him, pulling his head into me as he snuggled warmly into my neck, nuzzling into it as i felt his breaths deepen and his muscles begin to come undone from my touch.

"there there," but i could still tell from the way his body shook and whimpered he was holding something in, a lot in.

so i encouraged softly in his ear "it's okay, baby, just let it all out. i've got you, i promise." hoping it'd get through to him.

it was then i felt the warm tears spill down my neck and soak up my chest, and his body violently shaking as he sobbed and sobbed. his breathing slightly picked up but not concerningly. and his heart, i felt it beating out his chest. i heard it.

it felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart, and I couldn't help the hard lump that had formed in my throat.

id never ever seen trent like this before. never so raw and vulnerable.

"d-don't leave," i heard trent almost mumble against my skin and my heart throbbed.

"shh, hey im not leaving, why would i ever leave you, especially like this?" lightly, I pulled his head from my wet neck and cupped his face, which had tears uncontrollably streaming down it and a frown spread across it upsettingly.