𝐭𝐞𝐧

trents pov:

id already made up my mind that morning. that that's what i wanted to do. i was done with olivia. absolutely finished with that cunt.

im sick of her constantly effecting and ruining me, kicking me to the ground like im not already down. its exhausting and draining me. i just have to let go now, or when will i?

the idea had been weighing on me for the past few weeks, but the events from the other night were all i needed to finally be sure, and to pluck up the courage to get rid of her.

and the date felt like the perfect opportunity to tell someone, to tell sienna.

at first i wasnt certain on how to bring it up, cause it'd ruin the date. and we were having a really good date so far. i was freaked out on how to bring her up without getting to emotional, but thankfully sienna brought olivia up for me making me relax a little, but tense at the mention of her name.

then midway through sienna announcing her escape from olivia and living happy ever after plan - which was a shit one- i interrupted her.

"im breaking up with her, tonight."

i saw the way her eyes went wide as she let out a surprised gasp, her jaw tensing as she began biting her nails, a bad nervous habit she needs to stop doing.

she questioned it at first, "uh-i-i mean we could do that? are you sure returning her to the police isn't the better option?"

i leaned back in my chair fidgeting with my fingers, looking up at sienna.

"i never said i wasn't going to the police, i just wanna end it with her myself." it was true. i wanted her locked up and out of my life so i could enjoy it, and not be so worried about her in the back of my mind.

but also so i could be free and in love with the girl of my dreams, sienna kelly. the woman i have fallen deeply in love with.

"okay, but im coming with you, i can't let her hurt you again trent." she proclaimed to me, letting her finger fall from her mouth, taking a deep breath in and gulping rather loud.

rather than answering i took a sip from my hot coco and gently nodded, my leg shaking up and down as a bit of anxiety slowly sinks in.

"so, when do you wanna go, hm?" sienna asked, as we played footsy naturally under the table, her foot comfortingly kicking mine, she must've noticed the slightly afraid look on my face, even though I thought I covered it pretty well.

"mm, the now m-maybe?" she nodded in response.

"sure?" she raised an eyebrow and offered a reassuring smile.

"yeah, positive," I stood up quickly and offered sienna a hand up from her seat, she without hesitating took a hold of it as we linked arms and walked back to my car.

naturally when sienna made her way to the passenger side i leant a hand and opened the door for her, and she sent a grateful smile thanking me as i hoped in the drivers seat ready for a excruciating twenty minute drive to olivias apartment.

i hate that place, the smallest things can trigger me as it just reminds me of things that have happened. things that she's done that will have a permanent mark on me for a lifetime. a wound that can never be healed.