𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

siennas pov:

I'd just finished wrapping trents stomach, when I noticed a tense look on his face. his eyes tightly closed and holding his breath. I tried to be as delicate as humanly possible but i sadly couldn't help him when it came to how painful it'd be.

"you're so brave my love" i told him whilst gently rubbing his cheek, cupping it in my hands as he leant into my warmth. "and im so, so proud of you," i added sincerely making his lips curl into a chuffed smile, his eyes lighting up.

"thanks," trent hushed into my hand softly, tiredness evidently lingering in the boys voice.

right now it was creeping up to the hour five, and the boy looked done in. I also remembered me and his date we'd planned to go on - the little cafe in Liverpool- except it was a whole two hours away.

"t, if you're too tired to go out on our little date we don't have to go. it can wait if you-," although before i could finish my sentence trent quickly intervened, placing a hand gently over my mouth to cover it from saying any more nonsense.

"yeah no, no matter how tired i may be, im never to tired for you kelly," he smiled, his big brown eyes glistening brightly into my smaller hazel ones. those eyes could send me to heaven and back, and would kill me if i looked into them for to long. my face flushed red when i realised id been caught staring for a little too long. he does this thing where he bites his bottom him, he'll intensely stare into my soul and lift up his right eyebrow, whilst allowing a cocky grin to fold at the side of his lips.

forcefully, i pulled my eyes away from his, burying my face in my arms in pure humiliation hoping he doesn't see that I've turned the exact same colour as the Liverpool jersey.

from above his almost cocky chuckle fills the room, then turns into a childish giddy giggle, trent reaches out to pull my arms away from my face and gets a full view of the tomato infront of him, me, sienna kelly.

once again, our eyes caught eachothers and they didn't let go. they clung onto eachogher, getting lost and fogged into a trance. fuck i want him so bad. wonder if he knows how fucking bad i want him?

he shakes his head discreetly, smiling in the way that his dimple pierce his skin, making that homly feeling pull on my heart that's beating sixty-six thousand beats at the moment.

"when you blush, it's the cutest thing ever," he said in a low tone, no louder than a whisper. his significantly larger hands compared to mine tucking a strand of my loose hair behind my ear, his hand moving down and along my jaw, going back and forth, back and forth.

speechless was an understatement. my mouth and brain couldn't string a sentence or line to deliver back. i was simply lost in a wave of awh.
it was just like old times.

"i-ah uhm thanks, i guess?" hesitantly i spoke, more like mumbled as trent scoffed, "what" i smiled whilst laughing at him, the noises and faces he pulls never fail to crack me up.

he laughs a little two, then stands up from the bench he was sat on and offers me a hand up which happily i take. trent pulled me to my feet and aligned his face with mine, our foreheads resting on one another's. naturally my hand found its way to the back of trents neck, and his casually grazed my sides.

slowly his mouth leaned into my right he ear "i mean it sienna, you're the cutest," he whispered into my ear sending full body shivers prickling all down my body, my heart exploding. fireworks hit off inside of me, just like the first time me and trent dated. i remember the feeling of electric jolts in my body he gave me all too well.