✨Request Page™️✨

We meet again, my wonderful Sillies!! Or, if you have no idea who I am and why I'm calling you silly, welcome my new readers to my new and improved KiriBaku and Bakushima collection!! I am proud to be able to get this revamp up and running because if you were and old reader from way back, you'd know how utter trash it was, haha! Like, I didn't even do a look over or anything, just wrote it and threw it out into the world for the dogs to scavenge. But I have a strong feeling that this version might be a good one, and if you're lucky, I'll put in a few of the originals! (But actually edit them this time, lol)

Unfortunately, this fic will be mostly ran from your suggestions and requests...but I will write some of my original ideas! I'm just absolutely swamped with juggling several fics and trying to stay afloat in school. (Gotta keep 'em +90%!!) If you don't want to request here for whatever the reason, feel free to DM me or go to my Tumblr! https://www.tumblr.com/yalocalfanficaddict

Please note that if you request on Tumblr and select to be an annon, (anonymous person) I will mention on here that whatever you asked for was an annon request and won't be tagged at the beginning of the chapter. PLEASE MENTION WHEN YOU DM ME OR COMMENT HERE IF YOU WISH TO BE ANONYMOUS!!! I want to respect your privacy to the best of my abilities. If you don't mention that you want to be an annon, I will tag you on here using your Wattpad or Tumblr user. By the way, sorry for any/all of the mistakes here, I am running on very little sleep as I type this!! (Don't worry, I'll sleep in over the weekend <3)

Also, I decided to go outside my comfort zone and design my own book cover!! Usually I ask the splendid ScarletBombshell for help, but I wanted to try something new. What do you think? Got any suggestions for improvement?

Moving on, I mentioned that this collection will cover headcannons, drabbles, one-shots, and short stories! So that means variety~! Who doesn't love that? If you want something specific like nightmare headcannons or something, I'll happily obliged!! Just request it below!

Please make sure to give details in your requests!

If you would like an angst fic, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a fic where Eijirou becomes a villain with the League and finds out they captured Katsuki? After failing to help Katsuki escape, they both get killed.

If you would like a fluff fic, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a fic where Katsuki and Eijirou go on a date only to get caught in the rain? What happens next is up to you!

If you would like an AU/Quirkless World fic, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a fic where everything is set in the 50's, is a Diner and Bookstore AU, and Katsuki and Eijirou have secret relationships? (*Cough cough* Totally not promoting my fic 'Love, Katsuki' *cough*)

If you would like a headcannon, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a birthday headcannons for Eijirou and/or Katsuki?

If you would like a drabble, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a drabble where Katsuki and Eijirou share lazy kisses on a Sunday morning?

If you would like a short story, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a short story on Katsuki dealing with the drawbacks of going deaf with Kirishima?

If you would like a combination of the following options, please request here:
Example request: Can I request a Coffeeshop AU short story with smut and including *insert SPECIFIC headcannons* (If you don't request your own specific headcannons, I will use my own. For example, please say things like "Eijirou has four older brother and two younger sisters" instead of "Eijirou has a bunch of siblings")

Sorry if this got confusing, I'm not the best at explaining things...Anyways! The sky's the limit! Thank you so much for the support and requests!!

I'll see you in the next chapter my Sillies!

🌻🌻🌻

Shitty Hair & BlastyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara