✨🕳 Falling For You 🕳✨

Main Tags: Fluff, angst, one-shot, fight scenes, accidental confession.

Requested by: Nobody...but I would say it's dedicated to alythekitten on Tumblr!

Relationships and Characters: Kirishima  Eijirou / Bakugou Katsuki, Shigaraki Tomura, Toga Himiko, Dabi, Twice

AU(s): Cannon Compliance, Cannon Divergence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Toga titters as she watches her knife glint against the hazy sun. "Shiggy? Can I stab them now, pretty please?" She pouts and clasps her hands together in pleading. "Just a drop of their blood, I've never had the chance to—"

"Enough, Toga," Shigaraki snaps, ferociously scratching at his nape. "We need to stick to the plan first. If one of them is still alive by the end of it, then I'll consider if you may."

A whine squeaks out of her as Dabi stalks towards the group. "All the exits are blocked off, and Twice has a double or two of me downstairs in case some pro-hero with a water quirk shows up."

The itching on Shigaraki's neck subdues but does not cease. "Good..." he rasps. "That's good."

"Listen up...fuckers," Katsuki barks, rising to his battle stance. He has just come around to consciousness again, and everything feels smudged and foggy. "You thought you got me, but look who's still standing, bitch!"

The smirk on the trio's faces only widens as their eyes swim with blood lust. "Toga, you can carve this one up as much as you'd like, but leave the red one alone. We don't want to chip your blades now, do we?"

Sparks crackle in Katsuki's palms as new-found adrenaline thumps through his chest. He isn't scared but enraged. "Oi, Crusty! He has a fucking name." Katsuki snarls.

"Oh, yeah?" Shigaraki muses, non-verbally letting his cronies run loose. "And what's that? I never bother to learn the names of those I plan to turn to Nomu."

Outraged by the villain's response, Katsuki charges at him specifically, blasting his way around the sidekicks. "Then never ever fucking forget the names Red Riot and Dynamight!"

"Oh-ho-ho!" Shigaraki chuckles, barely evading Katsuki's blasts. "Struck a nerve, have I? So the brute does have a weak spot behind that malicious and withered heart of his."

Letting the sweat collect in his cupped palms, Katsuki lets out a roar and throws his arms with relentless airborne attacks. "Shut the hell up!"

Once Katsuki lands, Shigaraki and he engage in hand-to-hand combat. Katsuki will throw an explosion at either Dabi or Toga to block them from touching him or the still-unconscious Kirishima whenever he can. He jabs an elbow at Shigaraki's face, only to be a few seconds too slow and captured in Shigaraki's hand. "Shit," he hisses.

"I've gotten better...more controlled," Shigaraki sneers as he forces Katsuki down into a kneel; his elbow is now above his brow. Why his arm isn't already a crumble of ash, Katsuki has no idea. So, he lets the maniac continue his rambles without any verbal objections.

"You see," Shigarki grunts as he struggles to keep his hold on the hero in training. "I can control how fast, how much, and even how precise my quirk is. So, tell me, Bakugou, how would you like to lose your arm and your chances of going pro!"

"Don't you call me that, you stupid ass, fucking extra! Go to hell and die!" Kastuki snapped. With a roar, Katsuki takes his left hand and charges another explosion, sending Shigaraki flying towards the safety guardrails. "Damn," Katsuki breathes, clutching his now free elbow. The bastard began to deteriorate his armband while he wasn't noticing. Thankfully, not too much of his skin has turned to ash.