✨🫧 Own Little Bubble 🫧✨

Main Tags: Fluff, gen, bromance, Deaf!Bakugou, pining!Kirishima, mostly platonic, two-shot

Requested by: Nobody...but was inspired by eggsdrawings on Tumblr!

Relationships and Characters: Kirishima Eijirou & Bakugou Katsuki, Kirishima Eijirou & Ashido Mina, Kaminari Denki, Ausi Tsuyu, Midoriya Izuku

AU(s): Cannon Compliance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oi! You gonna come or not?"

"You bet I am!" Eijirou chuckles as he jogs after Bakugou. Slinging his arm over Katsuki's shoulder, the two boys grin as they walk out of the classroom. "Also, take that out of context right now, I dare you."

Bakugou grins and shakes his head, hiding his chuckle. "You idiot. Why do you have to make everything gross?"

Eijirou shrugs with a laugh of his own. "Well it's not everything, you just make it too easy sometimes. Besides, Kaminari is like, ten time worse."

As if coming in on cue for a comedic scene in a novel, Kaminari trots after them, arm raised and waving at them. "Yo, guys! Wait for me, guys!"

Unfortunately for Kaminari, he's too far away for the duo to notice him. Eijirou's attention is suddenly brought to Katsuki's ears, noticing something is off. His usual black and red stud combo on his ears are different. Instead, the red piercing looks wider and larger, maybe the size of a pea. Not to mention that it looks like a red hook going completely through his ears. Why didn't he notice sooner, Eijirou couldn't tell, but it did intrigue him. "So uh, I noticed you did a little something to your ears over the weekend. Were the other earrings too small or something?"

Bakugou grins at him and shrugs, but not hard enough for Eijirou to take his arm off of his shoulders. "I mean, yeah, I guess. Got a fucking problem with it?"

He quickly shake his head. "Of course not! But I'm just wondering what they are because I've never seen them before."

"I mean, these specifically are horseshoe tapers. But what I actually want to put in my ears after I stretch 'em enough are plugs or gauges. Don't want them to get in the way of becoming number one, so I'll probably just keep them small and not get anything bigger than twelve point seven millimeters."

Eijirou's eyes widen as a smile of astonishment tugs at his lips. "That's actually sick, dude! What are you at right now?"

"I'd say I'm around ten millimeters. It drove the hag batshit crazy when she saw what I did, but she's not the one doing it to her body so I don't give a fuck."

He laughs hard enough to lean on Bakugou a little, who lightly shoves him back. "Oh my God, how are you still in school? My parents would ground my ass so hard that I wouldn't be able to step a toe from my room."

Bakugou shrugs. "Well, they're both in the fashion world so I got away with it, calling it some stupid trend going around."

Eijirou chuckles, playfully nudging him. "Well who knows? Maybe you might actually start a trend!"

Laughing, the two boys venture into the dormitory common room. A few peers somehow make it there before them, but it doesn't matter. They switch from outdoor shoes to slippers, firing jokes and witty comments at each other. Grabbing a few snacks, the greetings from their friends fall on deaf ears as the boys keep poking and prodding each other before dashing up the stairs to their dorms in a race.

"Fuck you, cheater!"

"Says the guy using his explosions for a boost!"

They pant at the top of the steps, hands on the knees from how fast they moves in such short time. Bakugou puts a hand on Eijirou's shoulder, simulating a push down the stairs, leaving Eijirou to laugh as he swats the hand away and playfully throws him a light hit. "You're just salty that I won without my quirk."