Christmas talk

Sanemi pov:

I was wrapping gifts that I got last night. I heard a knock on my door, and it made me jump.

'Coming, give me a sec!' I yelled and shoved mitsuri's gift under the tree, hiding it away.

I opened the door to see tomioka standing there. His hands behind his back.

'Uh- Oh hi! You got pretty drunk last night. Are you okay now?' I asked and bent to his level.

He blushed a bit and looked away. I smiled, and he kicked his foot shyly. His hands behind his back.

'U-uh- just.. uhm... yeah- just... i-i just -' "he stuttered his words and stood straight.

'You okay?' I asked and used my finger to pull his face to me. His shy face turned into one of shock, and he backed up.

'Don't touch me,' he said and put his hands to his side. 'My bad,' I said and stood straight, towering over him.

'Thanks for... shutting me up last night, I was really out of it, and you know..' He mumbled and turned away shyly.

'Oh yeah - that stuff isn't any of my business anyway. But do you want to answer a question for me?' I asked, and he turned to me.

'I-I guess - nothing personal or anything... right?' He asked and looked at his feet.

'Why do you like red bows so much?' I asked, and he faced me. His expression turned cold.

'Personal?'

'Personal.' He stated and walked inside of his room.

'Oh- okay then,' I mumbled to myself and went to go continue wrapping gifts.

I had an idea..

It's a pretty good idea, actually.

I smiled and quickly went to the store.

.

.

After I got back from the store, I continued wrapping gifts.

I got mitsuri a rampo plush. Of course, rampo had a little pink flower in his hand.

I got iguro a ichigo hoodie and a Luffy, zoro, and Robin hoodie as well.

I got my brother hair dye and a cool sword I saw on Amazon.

I got my parents' jack shit- they didn't deserve anything.

I smiled at all of the gifts I got.

Jeez I was literally so fucking smart.
I had to decorate my apartment now. We usually always have Christmas at my place.
This time, I had a few extra people coming, including two of my distant friends.

Rengoku and tengen.

I got rengoku a donut plush and tengen a very shiny chicken stuffy.
I wonder if tomioka spent Christmas with anybody.

Maybe I should go there?

Maybe I should invite him over?

I'll go see.

I got up and opened my apartment door.

I saw a wild tomioka standing in front of my door like as if he were ready to knock.

'Oh hi,' I said, and he looked up at me.
He was fiddling with his fingers. 'I- I was just wondering.. did you want - did you want to.. get coffee?' He asked.

It was pretty obvious he was nervous.

'Yeah, sure, you want to go now? I have to buy Christmas decorations anyway,' I said, and he nodded.