Christmas Party 2

Sanemi pov:

Eventually, everybody arrived, and mitsuri was the one who brought the alcohol- with the help of iguro, of course. Genya came, bringing his boyfriend, who he is supposed to introduce me to. Appearantly, his boyfriend has a twin brother - sounds kind of familiar.

Inosuke and Aoi brought their friends, four people, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and kanao.

Nezuko and Kanao were girlfriends while zenitsu and tanjiro were boyfriends. (I did what you asked of me, Alaina)

Everybody was sitting around when I heard a knock.

'Hey dudes,' I said, and fist bumped the two boyfriends, tengen and rengoku. 'Hey bitch Massap?' Shinobu said pushing the two boys aside and strutting in. She hugged me, kissing me on the cheek, then going to mitsuri to kiss her on the cheek.

It was her way of greeting people.

'Your girlfriend?' Tengen asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

'I'm gay,' I replied, and he smirked. 'For me?' Tengen asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
'Better not be' tengens boyfriend, rengoku said With a laugh.

As we walked inside the kitchen, I saw tomioka glaring over in my direction. What's wrong with him?

Jeez.

I heard another knock and ran to get it. 'Hey nemi, this is muichiro and yuichiro,' genya said, pointing to the twins that tomioka and I saw a while ago. I felt somebody grip the back of my shirt nervously shaking, I turned to see tomioka.

The twins turned to each other and smirked.
They started running around genya and going opposite ways, letting their hair loose and free to match each other.

They eventually stopped and put on the same face.
'Which one is which?' They asked in unison - they even sounded alike now.

'The one on the right is yuichiro, and the one on the left is muichiro,' genya said with a questionable look. 'But I saw muichiro go to the right and yuichiro go to the left?' I replied, and they smirked together.

'Yuichiro is on the left, and muichiro is on the right' tomioka said, and I laughed in genyas face.
'How'd you know?' The twins asked, sounding slightly disappointed.

'Muichiro has a scar on his left ear due to an accident caused by yuichiro, their facial expressions are different, they don't even sound alike, and by the sound of their footsteps' tomioka said to genya and I.  'Dude how the fuck did you know all that?' A voice came from behind us, she sounded shocked.

'It wasn't that hard to figure out - especially with how different they are - they don't even look the same' tomioka responded
With a shrug.

At least he was more social?

_____________________________
Tomiokas pov/ flashback:

I was sitting in my empty room around the age of 6.

Suddenly, tsutako came inside my room - she didn't have on her usual smile - she had a frown on her face instead.
'T-tsu?' I questioned quietly, stepping closer to her. She grabbed me, putting tape on my mouth.

This wasn't tsutako.

'Mmhph!!' I tried to scream, but I couldn't. She was slowly taking off my clothes, as he took off his wig I saw a man.

He had red eyes and black hair. I looked around for either my parents or tsutako. Once I spotted them, I saw my unholy father holding tsutako back as she was forced to watch me getting molested.

My mother was counting a few 100 bills.

They sold my body off.... again.

End of flashback
___________________