boy heaven

Moon unfortunately didn't see Jackie at lunch because Cole stole Jackie away before Moon even had a chance to talk to her

Moon unfortunately didn't see Jackie at lunch because Cole stole Jackie away before Moon even had a chance to talk to her. So, she ended up having her lunch with Nathan and Alex, which wasn't bad, but she just wanted to check that Jackie was having a good first day. But luckily, she was in Chemistry with Jackie, the only lesson she isn't in with Isaac. "You had lunch with Cole?" Moon says as Jackie sits down next to her "I wanted to have lunch with you."

"I'm sorry but he helped me get lunch and took me to sit with him and his friends" Jackie sympathetically says "I don't think they like me very much."

"It's just Erin" Moon says to Jackie "When she's with Cole she's jealous of any girl in a five inch radius of him, but when she's not with him she's actually a decent human being."

"Okay, so, I need you in groups of three of four" The Chemistry teacher says to the class "One person in each group needs to identify the equipment, one person writes down the results and the third mixes the liquids. Okay, let's go."

"So we've got our two" Moon says to Jackie before she looks around the room "Skylar!" Moon shouts, making Skylar look at her "Get over here."

"Jackie, right?" Skylar asks as he walks over to the duo "Hi, I'm Skylar."

"You know my name?" Jackie asks.

"We don't get many new people around here" Moon says with a shrug "So when you moved here, everyone knew who you were straight away."

As the three got on with their project, Grace came speed walking into the room. Grace was known to know everything about everyone at school. If you needed any dirt or gossip, the person you'd go to is Grace. "Sky, Moon. You know that new girl who was sitting with Cole Walter?" Grace asks her two friends.

"Grace..." Moon goes to say but Grace interrupts her.

"Apparently her mom was some fashion designer, and she died six months ago in a car accident with her whole family" Grace says, which makes Jackie turn to look at her "It's actually really sad."

"Hi" Jackie says, which makes Grace look at the girl in shock.

"Holy shi--" Grace goes to say.

"What she meant to say is sorry" Skylar says for Grace.

"I tried to warn you" Moon tells Grace with a shrug.

"Yeah, I'm really super sorry" Grace tells Jackie "I didn't know you were right there."

"It's fine" Jackie replies in a sad tone.

"So sorry, how do you know Cole?" Grace asks because Cole doesn't just invite anyone to sit with him. Especially not anyone new.

"I don't really know him, we only just met" Jackie tells Grace.

"And he just told you to sit with him?" Grace asks, trying to put the pieces together.