a very sarcastic apology

Jackie had gone for a run in the morning, leaving Moon to wake up in the room all by herself

Jackie had gone for a run in the morning, leaving Moon to wake up in the room all by herself. Both Moon and Jackie were still getting used to sharing a room with each other, but they were getting used to it. Yes, they did bicker from time to time about one of them putting their things on the wrong side of the room, but apart from that, they girls love sharing a room with each other. "Did you not go on a run with Jackie today?" Moon asks Nathan as she walks into the kitchen.

"Wanted to sleep in a bit" Nathan tells Moon, handing her a bowl of cereal; which Isaac told him to make, knowing Moon would be down for breakfast soon.

"Thanks" Moon mumbles with a smile as she goes to sit down with Alex "They still not talking to you?"

"Nope" Alex says with a smile "It's a nice break."

"Immature" Moon looks to Isaac, Lee and Jordan. Yes, Moon knew why they had the no snitching rule, but she just thought it was stupid.

"Good morning" Jackie says as she walks into the house after getting back from her run.

"Morning" Moon responds after none of the other boys do.

"Come on you guys" Nathan says to the three sat at the table. Like Moon, Nathan also thought that the rule was very stupid.

"Hold on" Jackie says, realising what is happening "Is everyone mad at me?"

"Yeah, the boys have a very stupid no snitching rule" Moon tells Jackie "If you snitch, they ignore you for a while. They're ignoring Alex for snitching too."

"They'll get over it" Nathan reassures Jackie.

"It took them a week before they talked to me again when I snitched" Moon admits to Jackie, making her look nervous.

"Moon, not helping" Nathan says with a stern look.

"Sorry" Moon mumbles before looking at Alex "Why do I always make things worse?"

"Because you never shut up" Alex says "And I mean that in the nicest way possible."

"Hey, Jackie" Katherine says, walking into the kitchen "How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm okay" Jackie answers with a tight-lipped smile.

"Well, your hair looks awesome. Moon did a great job" Katherine says with a smile before looking to Moon, knowing that she fixed Jackie's hair "And listen, I promise there's gonna be no more pranks. Period. Right guys?"

"Yup" Isaac answers, looking at his breakfast.

"You saw the video?" Jackie asks Katherine, probably already knowing the answer.

"I did" Katherine answers "And Isaac is going to pay Moon back for the hair dye out of his allowance. And he and Cole owe you an apology" Katherine says, which is met with silence.

"Isaac, this is where you are meant to apologise" Moon tells Isaac, knowing he wouldn't unless Moon told him to.

"I'm sorry, Jackie" Isaac bluntly says.

"That's okay" Jackie tells Isaac, who responded with a very sarcastic smile.

"And I've been thinking now that there is three girls in the house, the downstairs bathroom is for Jackie, Moon and Parker" Katherine says to everyone.

"That's Benny's" Jordan announces.

"And Benny" Katherine corrects herself "Jackie, Moon, Parker and Benny."

"She just got here and she gets her own bathroom and the biggest room in the house?" Lee complains.

"Excuse me?" Katherine asks her nephew.

"Really, Katherine. Forget it" Jackie says, getting annoyed at Lee and Isaac before storming out.

"I knew you'd take her side" Lee mutters before storming out of the house.

Just as Moon was going to follow Lee to check on him, Alex stops her "Just leave him. You know what Lee is like" Alex tells his best friend "He just needs a few minutes to calm down" Alex says before leaving the kitchen, the same way Jackie left.

"He's totally in love with her" Nathan says to Moon, who nods her head in agreement.

638 Words