ANOTHER PERIL

Oh my gosh just heard about the series finale. I was so right that this series gave off Alice In Borderland vibes only difference some people did actually die in the borderlands when the others awoke. Cliff hanger ending buy if I get there I'll change it. It's not fair the entire class were punished but again it shows how intense bullying is in Korea because so far I've never heard of bullies getting arrested.

Hyun-ho

      "See you tomorrow!"

       "See you tomorrow Hyun Seok!" I shouted back with a cheery grin holding my ball in my arms casually bouncing it along the way.

              School had finally ended and while most of our classmates were going for tuitions and extra lessons , Do Hyun and I were on our way to train. Sure it was late , but training was more important to us then studying.

        "See you tomorrow in class Hyun-ho." Na Hee looked a bit shy before she smiled at me but that's how she was.

          I  smiled back at her , "see  you tomorrow."

           She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear,"Right." Na Hee then ran off after So Mi and her clique called out to her.

          Do Hyun wrapped his arm around me. He had a huge grin on his face  , "you know she has a  crush on you right?"

                  "Who?" I was genuinely confused , "who are you taking about."

         "Ahn Na Hee of course ," he made it sound like it was the most obvious thing in the world .

              "I think you're mistaken."

           "Bro, how can you not notice it? She's clearly likes you! Don't you see she musters alot of effort into talking just to you."

            I looked at him as if he grew a double head , "Na Hee is just shy that's all. She doesn't like me that way. She's just a friend."

                  Dong Hyun chuckled , "of course. Any girl who isn't Lee Hana is just a friend." Something flashed in his eyes before he smirked at me , "look  your girl is over there."

             I quickly looked around so fast my neck would have twisted if possible. It wasn't hard not to see Hana , she always stood out in a crowd. I could see she was headsets plugged in her ears , she always had them on , I wondered what exactly she listened to anyway.

                 "Go talk to her."

                "What?"

          Dong Hyun rolled his eyes , "go talk to her. Or do you expect her to ever notice you if you keep staring ."

               I knew the punk had a point , for the last few months all I did was stare at my crush like a big fool never taking initiative something which was so unlike me and I easily befriended people.

              "Hey!" I ignored Dong Hyun and chased after Hana , today I felt it . Today I would finally get to talk with her.

           I caught up to her and tapped her shoulder , when she turned around I couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty and those bangs of her made her eyes stand out.

           "Can you..", i gestured to her headsets.

              "Yes." She said looking at me with a blank expressionless eyes , "what do you want?"