AFTERMATH

Writing Jung Won's character and her feelings for Hana is more interesting now  after what happened in the series finale. You can say her crush on Hana is a flaw or bug not even the parents  of  Se Eun never saw coming. For those who don't ship them and requested me to not make it a gXg Ill not take your request , personally as a writer whose bisexual writing a girl romance is new territory and a challenge but one i decided to take up

Kyung Joon

      It was study hour but I could care less. I threw pieces of paper at that those nweebs(Nerd and Dweeb) Da Beom and Ju Won  to entertain me. Fuck this was the most boring part of the school day.

                "Hey Go Kyung Joon." Kim Jin Ha whispered to from behind my desk  "what do you want to do after this?"

                    "I don't know, go to the arcade or internet cafe." I  lazily shrugged , while most people immediately went to attend extra lessons and go to tuition centres , I would rather hang out relaxing. What pyschos would still want to study after  all those of hours of being stuck in  school just to do more studying and more school work. That was a boring way to live life.

          Besides the main important subject of life was hassling , how to get by and how to establish dominance in a dog eat world. Those were more important than some good grades or fucking college.

            I threw another piece of paper at the back of Da Beom's head smirking when he flinched. His face really annoyed me and those stupid headphones of his.

              "Go Kyung Joon," oh great the stupid class president noticed , he was giving me a stupid glare, "this is study hour. Stop what you're doing right now."

          "Whatever banja." I mockingly said.

               "Show some respect to Joon Hee ," great now So Mi was on my case too ,  "The same goes to the rest of you , I'm talking to you Jisoo and Yoo Joon quiet. This isn't the type to be chatting"

                    I rolled my eyes ,Kim So Mi was always at Joon Hee's  beck and call , honestly she was such a slut it was obvious vice president was trying to seduce and lure Joon Hee by acting like a good little solider that agreed with everything he did.

              "Fuck this." I decided to just sleep like Seungbin was right now. "Kim Jin Ha, wake me when this is over."

             "Sure."

         I was ready to close my eyes , but I first had to scan Lee Hana's beautiful face letting it imprint in my mind , if I was lucky I would have a good dream about her.

                Meticulous as always , she was studying , her eyes roaming the words written in her text book. How could a girl look so cute just by studying? It should be a crime. 

           "What does she listen to anyway?" I couldn't help ask. Hana always had those headsets plugged in her ears like that nweeb Da Beom with his headphones.

            "Fuck that Jang Hyun-ho." I noticed him staring at her with a stupid smile on his face. His desk was next to her.  I wasn't an idiot I knew he had a thing for her otherwise why else was he always around her like a lap dog? Always trying to grovel at her feet to get her attention.

                     I tilted my head to the side watching her study , I couldn't help smirk , in this stupid shitty world , Lee Hana was a real live angel. One day , just one day , o would make her mine , Lee Hana would be MY GIRL no matter what.