MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE

Hana and Hyunho ♥️♥️♥️  I like all the pairings  I've set Hana with but HH are my favorite because the more I write about then the more I see the resemblance between them with Nam-ra and Suhyeok from All Of Us Are Dead

        Hana and Hyunho ♥️♥️♥️  I like all the pairings  I've set Hana with but HH are my favorite because the more I write about then the more I see the resemblance between them with Nam-ra and Suhyeok from All Of Us Are Dead. The quiet reserved girl and the tall extrovert boy who likes her ☺️☺️

Songs that suit the pairings

    Hana X Hyun-ho = Untill I Found You
.  
     Hana X Jung Won= It Might Be You

      Hana X Kyung Joon = Angel's like you(can't fly down hell with me)

     Hana X Jun Hee = Arcade (loving you is a losing game)

                Hana didn't vote immediately like the others did. She still had a couple of hours to think through whom to vote for. Kyung Joon had alot of reasons astl why to vote against him and personally if it wasn't for circystsmvdes she would too , but Woo Ram was acting suscipious .

            While the rest left to find the others to convince them to vote , She followed Na Hee, Jungwon and Yoon Seo to the freezer. Hana helped Yoon Seo take off the vent to an air duct.

        "Do you want to go in?" Jung Won asked looking unsure , "we don't even know what this is."

                 Yoon Seo nodded , "that's why I should go."

               "I'll come with you." Hana said much to their shock.

         "Are you sure Hana?" Na Hee asked, "you want to follow Yoon Seo."

        "Hm." The intelligent girl of class 2-3 nodded , "we might figure out something about this blasted game." If this search meant any chances of going back home she was glad to take it.

          Jung Won frowned , "are you sure?" When the other girl nodded she knew it would be pointless to argue .

          Yoon Seo and Hana made their way into the vent. The two girls had to use their phones to light they walked bent through the darkness.

            "Where do you think this eventually leads anyway?." Hana inquired.

             "I don't know." Yoon Seo shrugged, "I'm hoping it's something that might give us a clue on who the game maker is."

                      Hana hoped so too , she hoped the path might also reveal for them to get out the youth center without getting executioned when crossing the boundary.

             Her and Yoon Seo screamed when the floor  beneath them collasped sending them falling.

         "Ouch." Hana held onto her arm feeling a throbbing pain it. "Yoon Seo you alright?"