MORE HARD CHOICES

Hyunho and Hana definitely suit like me better when am I with you ♥️♥️ like most of the songs I know truly apply to them.

Watched Tasty Florida and I instantly had an attraction towards the male lead 😁😁 seeing Kyung Joon so nice and not hostile was surprising.

On a unrelated note , I wonder what if Saavi Chavan met Abhira Sharma and they met Hana that would be one interesting trio. Strong female characters really impressed with the two you don't see such protagonists in Hindi shows.

Hana

"How dare you embrass me in front of my friends!" Her stepmother screeched at her.

         "Maaaaa," Minji sobbed like the drama queen she was and started screaming , "she was flirting with my Baek eunho! Why were you over him Hana!!!"

        I rolled my eyes , "yah!" I rose my voice louder , "your boyfriend was the one flirting with me not the other way round. Get that misconception out of that dense head of yours!"

          "Did you call me dense?!"

           "Yes!"

       I saw some of the servants flinch by our outburst . Honestly whenever Minii and I argued it was like cats and dogs and tonight it was worse than usual. My father had been invited to a friend's galla but because of his busy schedule and him being out of the country at the moment , my stepmother had the ' lovely idea ' of us representing him instead.

        "That's enough!" My stepmother got in between us and glared at me , "did you have to embrass us by causing a scene." I didn't respond , "Answer me Hana!"

       "How did I cause a scene! He was being inappropriate with me.  He was misbehaving with me and ," I glared at Minji , " groped me  without consent. He's a pervert -  That's the nature of your precious Baek eunho."

             My stepmother let out an irritated sigh as Mijnji marched up the stairs throwing a tantrum. She turned to me with a furious gaze I was all too accustomed with.

           "I don't care if he was flirting with your or you were seducing him. All I asked was that you don't embrass me or your father and you couldn't do that." 

        I scoffed , " I would rather have stayed home studying but you forced me into going to this gala. And what did you expect me to do when he was being inappropriate with me? Of course he deserved that slap. So I'm not sorry if you were embrassed all because I defended myself."

     My  stepmother shook her head ,"you're so darn  infruriating , no wonder your mother took off with another man. She couldn't stand living with you!"

      "Why are you yelling?" Ha Yeon's small voice disrupted what I  wanted to say ,my  little brother's innocent eyes looked at us .

         "Oh it's nothing ," my stepmother's tone became undeniably sweet when it was harsh and scondoning not too long ago. "Come on baby go sleep. I'll tuck you in."

             "I want Hana to  tuck me in!" Ha Yeon protested and it made me smirk when her stepmother looked insulted.

             I  made my way to Ha Yeon lifting him , "come on."  I took him in my arms and went   upstairs leading him to his room but Hana could feel her stepmother's eyes trying to burn in the back of her head.

        "Noona," Ha Yeon called out quietly , "why are mom , you and Minji always fighting?"

                 Hana would give him eighty reasons as to why she argued with them top of the list was that the two were conniving and pure greedy gold diggers presenting themselves pretending to be elegant and refined.