LOYALTY

So if you've noticed I created another Night Has Come fanfiction wirh a male OC. Hope you check it out when you've time.

Hana awoke when the lullaby played alerting all players to wake up. Hana rubbed her eyes , "whoever is behind this definitely knows how to induce people to sleep."

This had hypnosis written all over it. The lullaby as she had observed was a direct command taken into their brains and would only be removed unless in her case as a doctor to be forced awake.

Just then the alarm blared right on cue.

"During the night Go Kyung Joon was executed by the mafia . Go Kyung Joon was a civilian . All participants must vote and identify the mafia."

It took a second , literally a second for Hana to process the message the announcer had declared.

"Well...I was right he was a civilian." Just like Seung Bin's death , she wasn't really bothered by Kyung Joon's either. Murder was wrong but that wasn't enough to warrant an ounce of sympathy.

She opened the bathroom store and was surprised someone else had been in here too , "You? What are you doing here."

Da Beom fidgeted , "I hid in here last night."

Hana raised a brow at him , "in the girls' bathroom?"

"I just ran in here yesterday without looking where I was going."

Hana was sure she had checked the stalls last night before she fell asleep but it was plausible.

Da Beom smiled he knew she wasn't the smartest girl for a reason but it made him proud she hadn't gotten onto him.

"Did you hear about Kyung Joon?" He asked feigning innocence.

"I did." She said , "let's not focus on that. Let's meet up with the others."

"Right." A hidden smirk grew on his face when she turned around .

They gathered in the hall looking at the corpses of the two bulies before them.

Hyunho shook his head , "I get these two were jerks. But to have them die on the same day? The mafia took things far." He wasn't the biggest fan of the two but still these murders were going a bit too far. He couldn't believe Kyung Joon as much of a douche bag he was had been murdered by the Mafia.

"We've to move the bodies." Yoon Seo said

"I'm not doing it."

"So Mi!" Joon Hee yelled at his vice , "we're supposed to stay together untill the vote."

So Mi rolled her eyes , "we can reassemble at night. "

Hana found the interaction between the two curious ; So Mi never argued with the class president - they were feuding or something.

It appeared So Mi wasn't the only one who wanted to move the bodies because one by one the others leaving Joon Hee, Yoon Seo, Jung Won , Hana and Hyunho.

"You can't really blame them," Hyunho said to Joon Hee and Yoon Seo who looked disappointed with the others.

"He has a point ," Jung Won said looking at the bodies , "these two, along with Seung Bin tormented everyone in school."