Glimpses 1

She walked passed him but he held her hand filled with churas. Her eyes became black with anger. She was outraged. Too much.

Her other hand went to the sword tied on her waist which she had to wear with the Poshaak.

A shiing sound echoed in the silent room. In the fractions of second she turned and the heavy as well as sharp sword was on his neck. When the guards saw that, they started to come near them but he showed his palm to them and it was enough for them to know that it was time to leave.

Whole time their eyes were locked with each others. One's were holding fury and latter's had amusement.

He was not only amused but shocked too on seeing her holding such a heavy sword without a bit of trouble.

"Humari iss harkat ko humara bachpana samajh ne ki bhool katai mat karna. Talwarbaazi ki kala me siddhast hai hum." She said with utmost confidence.

(Don't make the mistake of considering my actions as childish. I'm adept in the art of swordsmanship.")

She don't even needs to say that. The way she is holding the sword speaks itself how much skilled she is. He thought.

He opened his mouth to say but was interrupted by her. "Ek shabd bhi nahi . Aaj hum kahenge aur aap........sunenge" she said after a long pause.

(Not a single word. Today I'll speak and you'll......listen)

"Toh suniye. Hum koi tawaif nahi hai aapki jo aapko kisi aur aurat ke saath dekhna pasand karenge. I too have respect in this society and so much self esteem." Lava was dripping from her voice.

(So listen. I'm not your any slut who would like to see you with some other woman.)

"Are you anyhow jealous of Rakhi?" He chuckled.

"Kaha na ek bhi shabd nahi." She digged the sword a little more in side of his throat but not much to harm him.

(I said no words.)

He held her hand with sword and took it down. She didn't opposed too "Kya itna hi bharosa hai apne Kanha par aapko?" He asked with a little amount of hurt in his voice.

(Don't you have a little bit of faith in your Kanha?)

His words just did some magic on her and helped to soothe the pain she was feeling.

"Bharosa pura hai aap par lekin uss gair aurat par nahi ." She said putting her hand on his heart and leaning onto his chest for his embrace. He too hugged her.

(I completely trust you but not that stranger woman.)

"When you yourself said that that woman is a stranger then why are you feeling low because of her? Now no more insecurities because of some strangers." He rubbed her back and she nodded.

"But I've to admire your courage. You just dare to put sword on my throat. You know na that you can be punished for this." He chuckled.

"Himmat hai kisi mai itni jo hume haath bhi laga sake?" She said in her baby voice.

(Do someone has the courage to touch me?)

"You're mad woman."
"But yours."

He laughed his heart out at her antics and she too smiled. Their laughs echoed in the whole room.

Their was satisfaction and serenity in their eyes for the small world they shared.

They shared a relationship just like Radhe Krishna with love, amusement and fun........