Prologue

☾⋆⁺₊🎧

Shraddha's POV

Sound of Trishna's whistles echoed in the whole room.

Akshara threw a cushion at her which fall in the side of bed. "Why are you making such distracting sounds yrrrrr! Those are freaking irritating."

She took off her headset and picked up the cushion and threw it back at her and this time the target wasn't missed. It landed straight at Akshara's face. "These are not irritating. Your whole existence is irritating for this world."

Akshara started to cry. To be noted, faking it.

"Why is everyone like this? First that Boss and now my own Best friends." She said wiping her fake tears.

"What happened now? Why are you behaving like a Chudail?" Trishna shrugged.

"Me? Chudail?"

(Chudail means witch)

"Yeah. The one which cries in the dark forest at night."

"Man! You'll die from my hand today. You Dayan."
Akshara picked up a compass in her hand and ran toward Trishna. I too stood up from bed and started to run to save my precious life.

(Again, Dayan is a synonym for witch)

"Hey stop! You both Junglees." I shouted and this time a cushion landed on my face.

"No! Don't stop. Just fight like monkeys." I said and picked up the headsets lying on the bed.

"I'm going. Aur tab tak ladhti rehna jab tak ek dusre ko ganja na kardo. Trishna aap nakhoon tod dena aur Akshara aap daant." I left the room and headed to the heaven. My heaven.

(And you both fight until you make each other bald. Trishna you break her nails and Akshara you teeth.)

I was standing on the roof with my lover gazing upon me from far between the stars. I wore the headphones and played Qismat.

So, now let me introduce myself. Hi. Myself Shraddha Chauhan and Shree for my friends.
And two you met sometime back were my two idiot but only besties Akshara and Trishna.

I'm an Painter. I love to paint my thoughts. I'm 21 and studying for my Master's degree for Science and don't ask me why cuz I don't know myself. I live in the hustled bustled city Delhi. I've been living here from last 1 year.

My father Mr. Virendra Singh Chauhan is a businessman of Rajasthan. It's not like that my parents don't love me and that's the reason I'm here. It's just that my grandparents love me more then required and Mumma think that I won't be able to study in such a pampering environment with such facilities. She actually wants me to learn the importance of money and life by living it like normal people and not like a rich brat.

Typical, I know. But I love it to live here. That's a different matter that I have to live with two abnormal creatures but that's okay.

So, back to the story. I was looking at my lover in the sky. He is my source of peace. Every night after so much tension and pressure of studies he is the one with whom I smile with whole heart.