Chapter 3 "Is he Aarav?"

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧

Shraddha's POV

I took the tray and turned to go out but bumped into someone.......

I somehow managed to save pakoras but the chutney fell on the person standing in front of me. I gasped as some of the chutney fell on me too.

"IDIOT!! DON'T YOU HAVE EYES!!" Both of us said at the same time. I looked up to see a guy in White shirt..............well..ah..Green now.

He was looking down at his shirt, well at the stain, when he looked up our eyes met. As his eyes fell on me, they showed some emotions, as if he was too happy but the fury subsidied them at the same time.

I think I've saw him somewhere. Where?

He snapped his fingers. There I realized I was gawking at him without even blinking. "Will you tell me where is the washroom?" He asked irritated, pointing me with a hard glare.

"There." I pointed, with the same amount of irritation.

"Freaking Idiot, racoon." He mumbled and went out. Did he call me a racoon?

"Hey!" I said to halt him in his steps and turn.

"If I'm a racoon then you are a...." he raised one of his eyebrows, ".. you are a..." my eyes fell on his green shirt and.."..you are a Green Monkey!"

"Youuu!.......Never mind." And left

Is he calling me an idiot? And what was he even doing in OUR kitchen? Are we doing any comedy show here? He is an IDIOT! MANIAC!! FOOL!!!!!!

I again poured some chutney again in a clean bowl. I looked around to found Mihir and Mihika already out of the kitchen. Maybe because of my fight with a stranger monkey?

I took the plates and went out. I placed the pakoras on the table and greeted everyone. Good thing was that no one commented on that racoon thing except that monkey, yet.

"You've some Pakoras bhabhi ji!" Mumma said to the Siya aunty.

"Yes aunty have some." I added.

"How are your studies, Shree?" She asked taking a sip of tea.

"Just amazing!"

"Even if it is not don't take tension, hm?" She gave me a sweet smile. I hummed in response. She is just too sweet. I like her a lot!

I looked around to see that only the older population of the both family was there.

Men were talking to each other while, women started gossiping about some random topics.

I leaned on to the mumma's side and asked, "Where is everyone?"

"Mihir said it's too boring for him to be between us old people so he took his so called young people's to his room." She replied biting a pakora.

"I'm going then too." I left when Mumma nodded in agreement.

Strolling here and there in the house, I came upstairs. Someone got my attention there. That monkey opened the door of my room, before he could peek in, "Hey! Not there that's mine." and pointed towards the Mihir's room, "that's Mihir's."