𝟎𝟕

IT HAS BEEN almost a week since Brooklyn Visions academy has been shut down from the causes of the villains and only Marie's curiosity for the "Antihero" has grown she has been watching videos, reading articles, and even theorizing on who it could be

But nothing and she tried talking to Kali and Esperanza about it but they always told her "It's just probably another villain who wants to take our other villains for his own goods to rule the city" so then she just left it be.

TUESDAY
8:05 P.M.

Marie was inside of her room listening to some music with her headphones on it was raining as she was sitting at her desk drawing a little design for a painting she was thinking on making.

Marie had heard a "meow" come from her window she took her headphones off and looked at her window to see her cat "Moose, Hey bubs. . .Mama did moose eat yet?", She said "No not yet", Her mom responded "Alright", Marie said as she picked Moose up in her arms and walked to the kitchen seeing her mom making some food "Mmm, What's that?" "Some tacos thought why not go easy tonight on something", Her mom answered.

"Ah nice", Marie said as she opened some cat food for Moose to eat in his bowl, Marie gave Moose some little head scratches before she stood back up straight from bending down to serve her cat. Marie then lie on the counter top crossing her arms "What is it?", Her mom asked "I don't know it just feel weird", Marie answered "What?" "Not being in school for a dangerous reason", Marie answered.

Marie's mom looked at her daughter seeing her shoulder soften with a sigh looking down at her crossed arms she finished her cooking real quick and turned off the stove and walked over to her daughter giving her a hug Marie had inhaled her mama's perfume as she inhaled and then exhaled. "I know baby, But I have a feel that'll it'll open again once we actually have a hero to fight these villains kill them something send them far away" "Yeah, Yeah I do too", Marie replied.

An hour had passed and Marie had ate dinner, took her shower, and got into bed eating some popcorn and watching one of her favorite series *Ring, Ring* her phone ranged she picked it up from her bed side table and saw Miles was calling her eyebrows widening as a smile came on her face she answered the call and put her phone to her ear.

"Hello", She said "Hey Marie, How are you?", He asked "I'm doing great, Um how about you it's been awhile a little" "Yeah I know and I'm sorry for not speaking to you at all and just being quiet I've been a bit busy actually scratch that I've been very busy", Miles responded "Well at least your okay that's what matters", Marie responded.

It felt good to hear Miles's voice again knowing that he's okay and he's doing well at least "Um, hey because of my little absence. . .I just want to ask you something", He said "Okay, What's that?", She replied "Well because of my absence I wanted to know if you'd like to come out with me and maybe walk around a safe area of my neighborhood", Miles answered.

Marie was surprised was he asking her out on a date or just a friend date she didn't really care at the moment. "Oh sure yeah of course" "Okay yeah good, I'll come and get you then alright", He said "Yeah okay, I'll text you my address", She replied "Mhm, Alright I have to go so bye see you", Miles said "Alright goodbye", Marie said.

AUTHOR:Hey guys I'm so sorry for my absence but school and life has been kicking me and I also had no motivation but I'm back I have more motivation to write and your girls GPA has been great so I'm back now.