Payal in rage

News of Silicon Jewellery's request to swap spokesperson quickly spread throughout the industry...

Moksh also heard the news during his downtime. To him, if his company received the Silicon Jewellery spokesperson deal, even the lowest ranked model wouldn't bat an eyelid. But, to Pratiksha, it meant she had successfully retrieved what belonged to her from Payal. So, he immediately made a phone call to Pratiksha, "You did well."

Pratiksha gave a gentle laugh and then gratefully replied, "To be praised by you makes me happier than anything else."

"I will wait for you...to get back to the number one spot."

This time, Pratiksha simply responded with two words: "I will!"

It was time to return to Rastogis to face Payal's ugly attitude.

At the time the word was being spread, Payal was still sleeping sweetly in Vikrant's home. Last night, she had run directly from the hospital to Vikrant's home and used guilt to hold on to him for the entire night – not letting him make any phone calls to Pratiksha. Anything she had in her grasp, others...shouldn't dream of taking – especially Pratiksha, who always seemed to be against her.

Her assistant was impatient and flustered as he reached the house. He opened the news for Payal to see and her first reaction was one of disbelief, "Silicon Jewellery's spokesperson was already set, there's no way they could change it."

"Payal, this is real. President Vikrant received a phone call from Silicon Jewellery this afternoon. They personally told him they wanted to swap the spokesperson to Pratiksha, or else, they would rather work with another company."

Her assistant pointed to the news in front of them with an urgent and angry expression, "What exactly did Pratiksha do? If she wanted to secure a deal, why did it have to be your deal?"

"Let's go back to the office. This incident, I want Vikrant to give me an explanation in person."

Payal knew that if she was to discuss the matter with Vikrant over the phone or at home, he would somehow sweet talk his way out of it. So, she decided to return to the office and face the issue head-on, this way he would be forced to deal with it professionally.

Meanwhile, Vikrant was already bruised and battered. Silicon Jewellery were so determined to directly swap Payal for Pratiksha, but he knew this was going to hurt Payal greatly. However, did he have the right to say no? In the end, he wasn't going to go against money.

Just as Vikrant was thinking of a way to comfort Payal; Payal, with the aid of her assistant, entered the room in a wheelchair. She arrived just before Pratiksha with a difference of a few hundred meters.

"Vikrant, what is all this? How could the spokesperson deal, that belonged to me, get taken by Pratiksha?"

Vikrant gestured for his assistant to leave the room. As soon as the room was left with just the two of them, Vikrant approached Payal and embraced her in a hug, "Payal, this was beyond my control. I'll help you secure an even better deal."

"You know as well as I do that Mr. Joseph from Silicon Jewellery is the brother of Miss Sophie , who is one of the judges at the Top Ten Model Awards. This deal was really important to me and most importantly, how could you hand it over to Pratiksha?"

Payal angrily pushed Vikrant away, her voice was shaky.

"She already stole you from me, wasn't that enough? Why does she have to fight over everything with me? I don't care...if I lose this deal, then I don't want this child. I won't stay at Rastogis either."

"Don't speak out of anger," Vikrant tried to control her temper, "How could you give up on our child so easily? You know that I'm on your side, however, this time, Silicon Jewellery was determined..."

"Pratiksha already given up so many times in the past, what's another time? She's about to get married to you, why does she need the deal anyway?"

After hearing Payal's reasoning, Vikrant felt it made sense. According to Pratiksha's personality, she has given up her chance at a lot of things in the past, one more time isn't going to matter to her. He was certain she would agree, so he comforted Payal, "I will speak to her about it. Don't be angry, OK?"

Payal bawled her eyes out as she fell into Vikrant's arms. At this time, there was a knock on the door; Pratiksha and Sudikhsha had returned to the office.

Payal immediately held back her tears and distanced herself from Vikrant, looking at him like she was being treated unfairly. Until Pratiksha pushed open the door and entered the room.

"Pratiksha, where did you go last night? Did you know I looked for you all night?" Vikrant asked one question after another.

Pratiksha glanced at him and then at Payal.

"It's all a misunderstanding between Payal and I. I've already released a statement to clear it all up. Don't make a fuss over it, will you?"

Pratiksha looked away without a word. She knew very well what Vikrant meant by 'looking for her all night'. He had obviously been searching so hard he ended up searching in bed with Payal. Otherwise, there was no way he wouldn't have noticed she no longer lived in her original home.

"Too bad, the issue with Payal and I isn't a misunderstanding..." Pratiksha spoke calmly, "I helped her so many times, yet she turned around and bit me. In both your eyes, am I that easy to bully?"

"Pratiksha, Payal was worried there were reporters around, so that was the only thing she could do!"

"Really?" Pratiksha questioned suspiciously.

"Regardless, this incident is over, let's not dwell on it. As for the Silicon Jewellery spokesperson deal, how about you return it to Payal. This deal is very important to her. You've already retreated and won't be doing any shows, so...you have no use being spokesperson,"

Vikrant said straightforwardly with the tone of a superior, forcing Pratiksha to hand over the deal back to Payal.

"Exactly, Pratiksha, you haven't done a show for so many years, you're not even familiar with the stage anymore..." Payal added, "On top of everything, the deal was originally mine anyway. Silicon Jewellery must have thought, since I was injured I wouldn't be able to recover in time, that's why they chose you. You don't want to be a substitute, do you?"

"These words, coming from Payal, sound a bit ironic," Pratiksha responded coldly forcing Vikrant to snap back,

"Pratiksha, you weren't like this before. If you still love me, you wouldn't take on this deal. For the sake of the company's future, we need Payal to win the award so we can elevate our company's standing in the industry."

Vikrant's words obviously carried a threatening tone. He had gone so far as to use love as a reason.

Listening up to this point, Payal was laughing on the inside. She knew Pratiksha would do anything for Vikrant, let alone give up a deal.

"Vikrant, quick, give Silicon Jewellery a call. Let them know Pratiksha is too busy planning her wedding and can't take on any new jobs..."

Vikrant nodded, reaching for the phone. But, just as he grabbed hold of it, Pratiksha stopped him, "The deal...I have already accepted it."

"Pratiksha!" Vikrant exclaimed in shock, Pratiksha had never gone against any of his decisions before.

"Don't forget, I am also a model of Rastogis Entertainment. Actually, I've already spoken to Silicon Jewellery's founder, Mr. Joseph, and he is looking forward to working together."