Pratiksha slapped Nancy

"You also know about the event Vikrant arranged for me?" Pratiksha turned to look at Sudiksha questioningly, thinking she must have told Moksh. However, Sudiksha quickly waved her hands, signaling this had nothing to do with her.

"In this industry, as long as I want to find out, I can find out anything."

By now, Pratiksha was no longer surprised. How else did Moksh manage to climb to the top? So, she smiled at him, "Don't worry, you've already handed me the sword to kill my enemies, I will definitely finish it off satisfactorily."

Moksh didn't respond, he just simply reached out his hand to touch Pratiksha's hair.

Upon seeing their actions...Sudiksha got goosebumps all over. These two, they've only gotten married not long ago, but how come they resemble a married couple that has been married for years?

After the shooting was complete, the three of them returned to Delhi. Onboard the plane Pratiksha and Moksh leaned on each other affectionately, but as soon as the plane landed, they went their separate ways like strangers.

Vikrant had sent the new manager, Nancy, to pick them up from arrivals. At the exit, the female manager, Nancy, stood waiting. Not only was she wearing a light purple chiffon dress, standing on 10 inch high heels and wearing sunglasses, she was also looking continuously at the watch on her wrist. Her whole body exuded a sense of impatience, like as if the roles were reversed and she was an international superstar waiting to be picked up instead.

Pratiksha noticed a sign with her name on it placed beside Nancy's feet. She decided to ignore it and headed straight out of the airport with Sudiksha.

Sudiksha gave a muffled laugh; Pratiksha slowly developed her own temper. Halfway through their journey, Pratiksha received a phone call from Nancy, "Pratiksha, where are you? Isn't your flight supposed to arrive at 12?"

"I'm already on the way back to the office," Pratiksha replied calmly.

"Didn't you see me when you came out of arrivals?"

"I saw you," Pratiksha remained calm, not showing even the slightest emotion.

"Then why didn't you come to me?" Nancy was furious.

"You were wearing sunglasses, I thought you were at the airport to perform a show..." Pratiksha replied sarcastically.

"..." Nancy's face was turning red from anger as she hung up the phone and rushed back to the office.

She started off in the industry early, but her eyes were extremely short-sighted. Even though she had helped make a few artists famous, they always ended up either offending the powerful or being sent to rehab. So, as a manager, she didn't have a very good reputation in the industry.

As for this time, Nancy was requested by Payal because she obviously wanted Nancy to handle Pratiksha for her. But, who would have expected, without even getting to see Pratiksha, she was made to look like a fool first.

She was determined not to give up. After all, Pratiksha was, at most, an outdated model; how dare she not show any respect?

...

20 minutes later, Pratiksha arrived back at the office first. Upon entering the main entrance of Rastogi Entertainment, she headed straight for Vikrant's room and threw the door open.

"I'm waiting for your explanation," Pratiksha exclaimed as she slammed both hands on the table, "So, there really is something happening between you and Payal?"

Vikrant stopped what he was doing, hesitated for a moment, then sneakily changed the subject, "You just landed, how come you came straight here?"

"How long has it been?" Pratiksha continued with the same subject, "How long have you and Payal been together?"