Moksh and Prii

After chatting to Nancy and Sudiksha, Pratiksha remembered Moksh had previously asked her to report to him immediately after she found out her itinerary. So, Pratiksha promptly forwarded the details to him. Even though she didn't know what he had planned, she knew Moksh wasn't going to hurt her.

After seeing Pratiksha's itinerary, Moksh asked Kunal to find out Pratiksha's flight number straight away. He then walked over to Khurana's giant floor-to-ceiling window and gave Pratiksha a call, " Prii..."

"Uh?"

Pratiksha gave a simple reply as she lowered her head; Nancy was still in the car and she couldn't completely trust her yet, so she had to be careful. Upon hearing Moksh calling her Prii , she felt a gush of warmth.

"I have asked Kunal to upgrade your economy class tickets to first class, will that cause you any inconvenience?"

Moksh had to make sure because he was afraid it might affect Pratiksha – what if she had something planned?

"Of course not," Pratiksha understood why Moksh had asked and was touched by his consideration.

Originally, she was supposed to sit in the same row as Payal and Vikrant on the plane tomorrow, but she could already imagine Payal wasn't going to just sit quietly. With Moksh's arrangements, she could now rest peacefully on the plane. However, was she the only one that got the upgrade? What about Nancy and Sudiksha...

"In that case, let's chat about it when you get home."

"Wait..." Pratiksha called out quickly.

Moksh could sense the hesitation in her voice and could also tell it wasn't convenient for her to talk, so he responded, "If it's inconvenient to talk, send me a message instead."

"OK,"

Pratiksha nodded as she hung up the phone. Immediately afterwards, she messaged him her concerns. She told him she couldn't completely trust Nancy , but since Nancy had decided to follow her, she couldn't treat her differently to Sudiksha in case it would make her disheartened.

Moksh read her concerns as the corners of his lips curved to an attractive angle. Even though Pratiksha's thoughts were comprehensive, she still lacked the ability to look at a situation as a whole. Moksh completely made up for Pratiksha's weaknesses, that's why the couple matched so well – he was the one capable of pointing her in the right direction as well as helping her make decisions.

"Relax and take a gamble. Even though Sudiksha is loyal, there is a limit to her abilities. On the other hand, although Nancy has a lot of faults, she still has a history of managing some very famous artists – she is more capable than Sudiksha in all aspects. Don't forget, we have everything about Nancy in the palm of our hands. Even if we lose our bet, the worst that could happen is that we gain nothing."

"I understand, hubby..." Pratiksha saw Moksh's reply and immediately calmed down as she relaxed her entire body.

"I've already upgraded for both of them, don't worry..."

Pratiksha knew all along, her husband was like a king who had full grasp of how to use his power. How could he have not already considered this small matter?

Late at night, under the lighting of the beautifully lit bedroom, Vikrant was packing his luggage. Payal approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his body. She spoke with an extremely soft and gentle voice, it was like she was a different person to the one in the meeting room earlier in the day, "Sorry, Vikrant, I was wrong at the meeting today, I wasn't considerate towards you."

"It's OK, we've been together for so many years now, don't you think I'm already used to your temper? Think about it, if I didn't care about you or worry about you and our child, would I need to personally go to the US?"

Vikrant put his luggage away and turned around to look at Payal,

"From now on, you need to control your temper and stop fighting with Pratiksha, in case you hurt yourself."

"But, I can't help being worried...worried that you and her might rekindle your love!"

"What are you talking about? You obviously know that you're the one I love, stop thinking too much. We still have a long future ahead of us, let's not let this sl*t bother us." Vikrant comforted Payal, "You are currently pregnant, you should maintain a good mood."

"In that case, tomorrow on the plane, you aren't allowed to take even one glance at Pratiksha. You are only allowed to be nice to me," Payal demanded in a spoilt manner. At the same time, her body was rubbing against Vikrant's – inside, she knew, all men loved stuff like this.

"Fine, as you wish,"

Vikrant responded, carrying her horizontally in his arms as he walked towards the bathroom.

With Vikrant's promise, this trip to America, Payal was going to prove to Pratiksha who Vikrant truly loved. She was going to make Pratiksha understand, even if she was to make a comeback and become famous, there was no way she would be able to win back Vikrant's heart. Vikrant and Rastogi Entertainment were both hers, and Pratiksha didn't stand a chance...

However, did Pratiksha even care about all this?

Meanwhile, under similar lighting conditions, Pratiksha was packing her luggage inside her wardrobe. However, she noticed Moksh had also prepared some luggage in his wardrobe. So, out of curiosity, she headed into the study room to question him, "Moksh, do you also have to fly out for business?"

"Yep, my flight is tomorrow," Moksh nodded but he looked extremely busy.

Pratiksha was afraid she would interfere with his work, so she stopped asking further, thinking Moksh would eventually explain to her when it was time to go to bed. However, it seemed, Moksh ended up working through the night and leaving for work early in the morning. Pratiksha looked at the note he left for her and assumed he had something urgent to deal with at work. She decided she would report to him after she landed on US soil - she did not doubt his whereabouts whatsoever.

Nice and early, Nancy was waiting outside the gates of Suntower Residency. Seeing Pratiksha hadn't mentioned her relationship with Moksh to Nancy , Sudiksha decided to stay quiet; she just promptly helped Pratiksha load her luggage into the boot of the car. The three quickly arrived at the airport to meet up with Vikrant and the others.

Because it was still early, there weren't many people at the airport. Without any cares, Vikrant and Payal held hands in front of Pratiksha. Payal looked provokingly at Pratiksha, making Sudiksha so annoyed she wanted to throw a slap across her face.

"Sudiksha, go and collect our boarding passes," Vikrant ordered.

"Why do I have to go?" Sudiksha knew in her heart, she was at odds with Vikrant, so he was deliberately causing trouble for her and Nancy .

"Sudiksha, go ahead..." Pratiksha said as she gave Sudiksha a look. Sudiksha was stunned for a moment, before she understood, "OK, wait here, I'll be right back."

Payal and her assistant glanced at each other. Looks like they had someone to handle their luggage over the next few days...

However, never would they have imagined, when Sudiksha returned...she had only collected 3 boarding passes.

"Sudiksha, what is the meaning of this?" Payal questioned.

"I am Pratiksha's assistant. I'm sorry, but my salary comes from Pratiksha, not from Rastogi Entertainment, so...why do I need to collect for you? Don't you have your own assistant?"

Sudiksha reasoned, making Payal and her assistant so angry they gritted their teeth. Vikrant looked at Pratiksha, but Pratiksha pretended not to see him as she put on her sunglasses and turned away.

Payal glared at Pratiksha. There's more jealousy coming your way once we board the plane, just wait and see...

8:20am.

The boarding time had arrived. Because Pratiksha had come across a few fans that recognized her asking for autographs, she was delayed by a few minutes. Vikrant and Payal boarded the plane first, while Pratiksha fell behind. The three of them were originally meant to sit in the same row, but...

while Payal wrapped her arms around Vikrant, waiting to see Pratiksha's reaction, she noticed Pratiksha walk right past them. So, Payal kindly reminded her, "Pratiksha, your seat is here."