Comeback official announcement

The touch was so addictive it made one feel like they were being possessed. Moksh pushed Pratiksha down on the sofa and began to unbutton her white shirt; this was something he had been dreaming about doing for a long time...

"Moksh ..."

Pratiksha cried shyly, "It hurts a bit..."

Moksh stopped trying to push past her boundaries and instead returned to her lips. The two continued to be intimate in the living room for some time before Moksh finally released Pratiksha from his embrace.

"Tomorrow is an important day for you. Sleep early tonight."

In the bathroom, one of the maids helped her bathe while another dried her hair - all Pratiksha had to do was close her eyes. Thanks to Moksh , she had been sleeping well lately.

The next morning, Nancy and Sudiksha arrived at Suntower Residency to pick up Pratiksha for her event. However upon arriving at the venue, to their surprise, Vikrant was also there. On the surface, he appeared to have attended to support his artist, but in reality, he was only there to make sure Pratiksha would remember to clear Payal's name.

"How could I forget?" Pratiksha replied.

" Pratiksha, I know it is hard on you, but...what we have between us is already over. You don't have to be envious towards Payal, she is innocent."

It turned out, for Vikrant, completely ending a relationship only took a few days.

"And I'm not innocent?" Pratiksha responded, "My years of youth and all my sacrifices are worth nothing to you? Even a dog would wag it's tail thankfully when I play with it!"

"Pratiksha, watch what you're saying," Vikrant warned Pratiksha in anger. "We both did it willingly. I never asked you to be so good to me, it was something you wanted to do."

Pratiksha was silent because, at this moment, the makeup artist knocked on the door. She no longer wanted to see Vikrant, so she immediately got up to let the makeup artist in.

Vikrant was also pretty angry as he turned around to leave the room. As he passed by Nancy, he ordered, "Keep an eye on Pratiksha, don't let her do anything wrong."

"I will," Nancy nodded.

The event was scheduled for 9am and Pratiksha's appearance was to be at 9:30am. It was customary for the company to send out a representative to start off the event before the guest would be introduced.

At this moment in time, the event had already started and Pratiksha was prepared to go on stage. Pratiksha was wearing a silver deep v dress and her hair was brushed to one side with soft curls. Her look wasn't extremely eye-catching, but Pratiksha was born with the perfect body, so she complimented her clothing, no matter what she wore.

"Pratiksha, be prepared, you will be going on stage soon," Nancy reminded her anxiously.

"Pratiksha, don't be afraid, we will be here for you," Sudiksha cheered.

Pratiksha nodded, why would she be afraid? Today would be the day she'd initiate the first fight with Rastogi's. Right now, in her heart, apart from hoping for success, she also had to remain calm.

"Go!" Nancy escorted Pratiksha out of the waiting room.

The venue for the event wasn't very big - the actual hall only fit roughly 200 seats. But, Pratiksha knew, apart from the people present here today, there would also be plenty of people watching her through their screens. Why? because they wanted to see her endorse this cheap brand and find something to gossip about. But, too bad, they were about to be disappointed.