20

Su Qichen looked at the ruins in front of him and glanced at Qi Yan expressionlessly, "This is the new base you said?" It's really just getting started. "And it started from scratch.

Qi Yan smiled, "You wait for a while before you evaluate, and you will definitely retract what you said later."

Su Qichen was noncommittal.

It was at this time that Ye Jia appeared in front of them out of thin air.

As soon as she swept her eyes, she knew that Qi Yan had brought back more than forty people, which was enough for her to buy a fourth-level building!

She raised a big smile and said enthusiastically, "Welcome to Dawning City!" I am Ye Jia, the lord of the city.

She used to introduce herself as the mayor of Dawning City every time, but I don't know why everyone prefers to call her the city lord, and after listening to it too much, she simply changed to the city lord with the trend.

"City Lord, I brought all the people from the Thorn Squad, as well as a few ordinary people, who voluntarily followed us after hearing that we were coming here."

Except for Su Qichen, the other people he brought with him were really ordinary people. It's all in the same base.,Occasionally, they'll go on missions together.,It's also familiar.。 These people are all relatively well-behaved, even if they don't have special abilities and are not doing well, they still stick to the bottom line.

Qi Yan has already joined Dawning City, so he naturally hopes that it will get better and better. So when recruiting people, I have a choice, and I don't bring anything dirty or smelly here. Dawning City is in the early stage of development, and it is very important to lay a good foundation.

He told Ye Jia this reason, and Ye Jia said with praise on his face, "Yes, yes, you are very thoughtful."

She actually had this concern, but she needed the population too much, so she relied on her invincibility in the city to bring people in first, and the idea of kicking people out was not suitable. Qi Yan didn't know her invincible attributes, and making such a suggestion was also for the sake of Dawning City, and Ye Jia naturally accepted his kindness.

"By the way, city lord, this is Su Qichen, and the Dong'an base was established by him. Because I didn't have the ability to awaken, I stepped back, and this time I was invited to visit.

Ye Jia had already noticed Su Qichen, without him, this man's aura was too strong, even if he stood in the crowd, he seemed to stand out from the crowd, and there was no way to ignore it.

The handsome appearance is secondary, mainly because of his outstanding temperament, noble, indifferent, and expressionless appearance is extremely oppressive. A tailor-made suit, clean and tidy, not even a trace of wrinkles can be seen. The elegant and calm appearance does not look like it is in the last days, but as if it is attending a business dinner.

In the last days, if someone else wears a suit and leather shoes, it will definitely make people feel sick in the brain, because such clothes are neither convenient for fighting nor easy for escape. But when worn on Su Qichen, it will not make people feel abrupt at all, as if it should be so.

He stretched out his hand and shook it with Ye Jia politely and detachedly, "Ye City Lord, look up for a long time."

"Mr. Su, welcome."

After a brief greeting, Ye Jia sent the people to the door of the city hall.

He had already heard about her powerful spatial ability from Qi Yan, so Su Qichen didn't have much reaction. It's just that when he saw the crops planted not far from the city hall, he finally had a hint of surprise on his face.