40

Sure enough, after Ye Jia clicked on it, he saw that there was a lot more content unlocked this time than before.

First of all, the additional land has been changed to four blocks, and the town hall has also changed from a small four-story building to a five-story building, and the appearance looks more magnificent.

The newly unlocked crops are lettuce and peppers.

When he saw the chili pepper, Ye Jia was pleasantly surprised. There are a lot of restaurants unlocked in the city, and there are many dishes that need to use chili peppers, such as stir-fried cabbage, hot and sour shredded potatoes, spicy tofu, hot and sour noodles, and so on.

In the past, it was all supported by the little chili peppers provided in the grocery store, and if the chili peppers were not refreshed one day, there would be many dishes in the restaurant that could not be cooked.

In particular, the hot and sour noodle shop has been selling clear soup noodles for several days, which is really poignant.

Now that you've unlocked the peppers, you can grow them yourself!

There is also lettuce, a leafy vegetable that used to be only one kind of cabbage, and no matter how delicious it is, it can't withstand eating three meals a day, so this lettuce appeared in a timely manner.

This time, two restaurants were unlocked, one was a Sichuan restaurant and the other was a Malatang restaurant.

Just seeing the name of Sichuan Restaurant, Ye Jia has automatically popped up the menu in his mind: back to the pot meat, boiled meat, kung pao chicken, husband and wife lung slices, fish-flavored shredded pork...

And Malatang! When there is no hot pot, probably no one can resist the temptation of it!

Ye Jia couldn't wait to buy them now, but unfortunately there were not enough citizens. Level 10 buildings are purchased with a minimum of 1,000 people, while Dawning City currently has only 839 people.

In addition, this upgrade unlocks the police station, bus station, bus station, and unit building.

Needless to say, housing is just needed, and it is needed at any time.

Mainly the first three, came at the right time!

Dawning City is about to see a population boom, and there will certainly be a lot of friction and disputes that will follow, and it would be great if the police department took care of them.

There are also bus stations and bus stops, and as more and more buildings are unlocked in the city, the area of development is getting larger and larger, but their mode of transportation is still a single walk.

It's good that the workplace is close to each other, but the factory area and the clean-up team are far away, and the citizens who work there spend a lot of time on the road every day.

Not only is it tiring but also a waste of time, so the bus station is also the most needed by the citizens at present.

Because of the appearance of the bus station, there is also a traffic light among the items unlocked this time, and the price is two hundred gold coins each.

In addition to these normal buildings, a special building is unlocked this time, the Quarry.

Ye Jia studied it carefully and found that the completion of a tenth-level building requires not only forest trees, but also stones. A quarry is a place where the stone is supplied.

Gan!

This game is getting more and more doggy! I even need stones!

No matter what the game, the liver material is the most painful! I thought that only the liver forest tree was enough, but I didn't expect that now it has added another one!