46

After Ye Jia finished purchasing the level 11 unlock items, he began to check the level 12 unlock items.

The items unlocked at level 12 are peaches, sugar cane, sugar factory, candy shop, beverage factory, shop, and rose garden.

As soon as Ye Jia saw the peach, he immediately bought seeds and planted a piece of land. The seeds of peach and sugar cane are both 22 gold coins per pack, and the growth cycle is 24 minutes. She waited as she continued to examine other items.

The sugar factory is unlocked because of sugar cane, which can produce cane sugar, including white sugar, yellow sugar, rock sugar, brown sugar, and so on.

These sugars are also one of the necessities of life. With its own sugar factory, there is no need to supply all kinds of braised dishes in limited quantities in the future! Bakeries and cake shops can also develop more products!

The candy shop is also unlocked because of sugar cane, but it is not a simple store that sells candy, but needs to produce its own candy and sell it.

The beverage factory was probably unlocked because of the peaches. The combination of these two immediately reminds people of peach juice, peach soda, peach green tea... A glass of chilled juice on a hot summer day is simply not too refreshing.

Of course, beverage factories are not only capable of producing peach-flavored beverages, but also other flavors.

All three buildings cost 2,200 gold coins, with a population of 4,000 and 220 units of wood and 70 units of stone to complete.

Ye Jia is now neither short of money nor people, and he has saved a lot of materials, so he bought it without hesitation.

This made her find the joy of playing the game again, as long as it is unlocked, it can be purchased, and the upgrade speed is swishing!

In addition to these three buildings, this time there is also a more special building unlocked - the shop.

Unlike other buildings, shops are designated for use when they are bought, for example, the sugar factory can only make sugar, and the beverage factory can only make drinks.

Shops are not designated for use, and can be used as they please. Sell food, drink, and clothes.

In this way, it is much more useful.

Ye Jia was pleasantly surprised, this shop came at the right time! Now that the population of the city is skyrocketing, the existing stores simply can't accommodate so many people, so it would be nice to have a few more stores.

The purchase price of a shop is 2,200 gold, which is unlimited, but each additional one you buy increases by 200 gold.

Therefore, it is impossible to buy too much, and the game limits the number of purchases on the other hand.

Ye Jia didn't care, he would think about it later, and just solve the current matter first.

At this time, the peaches were already ripe, and Ye Jia immediately clicked on harvest.

Freshly picked peaches, with tiny fluff on them, are white and red, and the top is pink and tender, which is very beautiful. Each one was bigger than her fist, full of peach, and the skin came out of the water when she pinched it.

She washed three, one cub, one for Xiaolan, and the rest was her own.

When you tear it gently, the skin falls off and the peach juice flows out of it. Ye Jia hurriedly took a sip, the juice was sweet and relishing, and at the same time, a strong peach fragrance permeated the entire mouth.

Then take a bite of the pink and tender flesh, not a crisp peach, the taste is sweet, soft and juicy, and the bite is full of peach pulp. Just one word: absolutely!